Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up Guys and Gals?

Default What's up Guys and Gals?

I'm not here to rub anything in. I'm just here to say good game. As always, I come close to having a heart attack when we play the Chiefs but this Sunday had a great outcome for me. We ended the drought against the AFC West. As we all know, the Chiefs are the only team in the west that owne the Raiders and that does make me sick but hey, you guys have always been our toughest opponents in the West.

The one thing that did bother me yesterday was your 3rd string RB. He ran all over our D and made our D look like clowns, although, he may be the real deal. I've heard good things about him and next year I think the Chiefs will have a nice 1 2 punch with LJ and Kolby.

Anyways, you all take care and let's have a drink for next year for us battling it out

Yea it was a frikin great game I wouldnt say it was your fault we lost. Our special teams had a great day, Croyle did well when let throw the rock, and oh ya Smith.. wowzers.
    it was just a few questionable call's hre and ther and pretty crappy reffing IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12