Thread: More food for brain...

Default More food for brain...

Just a thought, but Jeff Garcia did awesome for Philly in the playoffs and since the Chiefs' organization has some kind of fetish for signing quarterbacks who are on the last leg of their careers, I think Garcia's mobility and experience could prove valuable in our offensive scheme (if we give him a chance with the playcalling). This way, it won't be as critical to spend so much money and picks on our O-line for next year and could maybe beef up the D-line a little bit.

EDIT: This is just off the top of my head so I don't know Garcia's contract details, etc.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: More food for brain...

Garcia`s legs saved him alot this year. we cant seem to ever find(except Gannon) a QB that is a threat to run.i dont know about Garcia. towards the end in ninerland and all of the brownie stay he was bad. but the eagles have some people on the "o" were the other two didnt. besides if his contract is up,philly isnt going to let him go,

With his age, I'm not sure that he can be as effective behind our "great" O line, but then again he probably wouldn't do any worse. Fix our O line, than any good QB would be ok. Any decent QB can get the job done if the O line does their job and give him time to operate.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

m0ef0e wrote:
    Just a thought, but Jeff Garcia did awesome for Philly in the playoffs and since the Chiefs' organization has some kind of fetish for signing quarterbacks who are on the last leg of their careers, I think Garcia's mobility and experience could prove valuable in our offensive scheme (if we give him a chance with the playcalling). This way, it won't be as critical to spend so much money and picks on our O-line for next year and could maybe beef up the D-line a little bit.

EDIT: This is just off the top of my head so I don't know Garcia's contract details, etc.
    This assumes that we have an offensive scheme to start with. :-D

Not to worry, (grin) I hear Mr. Peterson is scheming right now, we will have the best defense you could ever imagine, (grin), just wait and see.
    :-D :-D :-D

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Not to worry, (grin) I hear Mr. Peterson is scheming right now, we will have the best defense you could ever imagine, (grin), just wait and see.
    :-D :-D :-D

Here we go again; our defense will be our offense.

Yep, Ty Law intercepts, gets tackled on the one inch line, we make a field goal (maybe), score three points, presto, we win three to nothing, you'll see, GO KING KONG!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win