Thread: For all you out of towners coming to a Chiefs game!

Hybrid View

Default For all you out of towners coming to a Chiefs game!

Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel Opens
    11/27/2007 2:22:00 PMStarwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT) announces the opening of the Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel, a 374-room property directly across the street from the Truman Sports Complex in Kansas City, Missouri. Acquired last year by Sage Hospitality, the new hotel underwent a $22 million dollar renovation as part of its conversion from a Clarion hotel including upgrades to all guest rooms, restaurants and public areas.
    Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex is conveniently located near the intersection for Route 70 and I-435, facing the Truman Sports Complex - home of the Chiefs, Royals and Wizards. Close to downtown, the hotel is just minutes from the shopping and entertainment at Country Club Plaza and Independence Center. An ideal spot to gather and network, Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex offers a sports bar and full-service restaurant. In addition, the hotel will open its brand-new 60,000 square feet CoCo Key indoor water resort in the spring of 2008.

“With its new, upgraded facilities, expansive meeting space and the upcoming opening of the CoCo Key indoor water park, Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex is the perfect spot for business travelers, sports fans and families, “ said Hoyt Harper, Senior Vice President, Sheraton Hotels. “Sheraton puts travelers at ease in an environment that is at both comforting and sophisticated, enhancing the guest experience with superior service and spacious accommodations.”

Guests are invited to relax with fellow travelers in the hotel’s energetic and interactive lobby space. There, they will find the Link@Sheraton communications hub, which delivers the technology services guests expect while on the road, allowing them to check their email, research local attractions and print boarding passes. An ideal venue for business meetings of all sizes, the hotel offers 16,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space. Additional facilities include a business center, heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and gym

The hotel’s warmly decorated guest rooms and suites are outfitted with comfortable seating, oversized work desks and 32” LCD flat panel televisions. Sheraton gives its guests front-row seats to high-quality, in-room programming through its Scene@Sheraton entertainment package, offering sneak previews and premier sports programming. Rooms also feature the signature Sheraton Sweet SleeperTM Bed - a nine-layered custom-designed ensemble boasting an exquisitely comfortable, plush mattress, fluffy down hypoallergenic pillows, crisp cotton sheets, cozy blanket and signature blanket and duvet.

Sheraton, the largest brand of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.® (NYSE:HOT) has more than 408 hotels in 70 countries. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with approximately 850 properties in more than 95 countries and 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood® Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien® and the recently announced AloftSM and ElementSM Hotels. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com

http://www.hotelinteractive.com/hi_i...rticle_id=9341

(This might be a nice Sticky somewhere?)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

How much a night?

The fact that I have to ask such a question means that I probably can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    How much a night?

The fact that I have to ask such a question means that I probably can't afford it.
    Here is the homepage for the Hotel.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...ropertyID=3045
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Here is the homepage for the Hotel.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...ropertyID=3045
    I was right; at the lowest $118 a night I can't afford it.

You never come to a game anyways, you are always working!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You never come to a game anyways, you are always working!

j/k

True!

i hear its a low low price to stay at HH's crib. for a few minutes or hours...

JUST JOKIN...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i hear its a low low price to stay at HH's crib. for a few minutes or hours...

JUST JOKIN...
    You come to my crib, you better bring $118 dollars worth of beer!

From the Adam's Mark to the Clarion to the Sheraton? How many times is this hotel gonna change hands? It was in need of upgrades, though.
    Everything happens for a reason.

KC Kat stayed there for the Brocos game and I picked them up for the game . They showed a future waterpark Billboard , Looked Awsome ! supposed to be huge !