Thread: just wondering....

Default just wondering....

whats the meaning behind kolby smiths td celebration?

we all know what LJ's is... its the sign for rocawear, since hes a spokesmodel....

kolby smiths?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I noticed how similar those celebration signs were.

How do they decide who will pick them up after a TD before they do the sign?

If they out run everyone on the field do they just do the sign themselves while the cameras are still on them?

I am more interested in that!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I noticed how similar those celebration signs were.

How do they decide who will pick them up after a TD before they do the sign?

If they out run everyone on the field do they just do the sign themselves while the cameras are still on them?

I am more interested in that!
    well usually i see jason dunn doing all the picking up jobs. well for the two kolby smith td's and mostly LJ's td's. if you didn't see during kolby smith's td, you clearly can see Jason Dunn motioning Kolby that he was gonna pick him up.. i saw it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    well usually i see jason dunn doing all the picking up jobs. well for the two kolby smith td's and mostly LJ's td's. if you didn't see during kolby smith's td, you clearly can see Jason Dunn motioning Kolby that he was gonna pick him up.. i saw it!
    Damn girl, you got good good seats at the game!

If you can see all that then your old eyes ain't that bad!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Damn girl, you got good good seats at the game!

If you can see all that then your old eyes ain't that bad!!

i usually got good seats for the games. but i wasn't at this game... like i said i was hella sick, so yeahhh i didn't go... my dad took someone else but paid me 80 bucks for my ticket. i saw it on the TV, maybe if you look at it in your videos, you'll see it too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i usually got good seats for the games. but i wasn't at this game... like i said i was hella sick, so yeahhh i didn't go... my dad took someone else but paid me 80 bucks for my ticket. i saw it on the TV, maybe if you look at it in your videos, you'll see it too!

For real?

That will be cool to find out...

I have always wondered about that!

I was very impressed with the seats we had for the Raiders! Its a nice stadium! There were alot of disrespectful Raider fans though!

Raiders and their fans suck d!ck!!!