Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Enough!

Default Enough!

I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Stephen King once likened writing to going to a pool and drawing your ideas from it, hoping all the time that the pool never runs dry. The more posts I read of yours, I believe you draw your ideas from the pool of ignorance and I hope it's drying up soon. Judging from what I've read of your posts, I don't really believe you are a fan period. I think you enjoy coming in here and trying to get everyone's panties in a wad. I don't know how many other people on here I can speak for, but speaking for myself I never really looked at the Chiefs as entertainment or a company to be strongarmed into doing what I think is right. My feelings for the Chiefs run akin more to the feelings I would have for one of my children, albeit not nearly as strong. The Chiefs, like my children, will aggravate me, piss me off, and break my heart but I will still love them. Finding another team to root for until the Chiefs get off their snide would, to me, feel like the utmost betrayal. Do I feel like this because of as how you said "the world says you are supposed to feel"? No, I feel like this because over the last fourteen years or so I have formed an emotional bond with this team. Yeah, if they're not in the playoffs I find a team to root for just to make the games more enjoyable and if that team wins the Super Bowl, yeah, I'm glad. However, that happiness is as different as the joy I feel when my son's basketball team wins a game to the joy I feel if my son has made the winning shot.
    Great reply! I once gave up on my Chiefs and still feel like crap over it, and will probably never forgive myself.

Big time rep! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Do we have a post of the year contest?? If not we should have one and I nominate this post!!
    Absolutely agree; this, I believe, can be arranged! :)

Rep for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Great reply! I once gave up on my Chiefs and still feel like crap over it, and will probably never forgive myself.
    Go to the corner.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Go to the corner.
    YEAH!!! Do it Old Man!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

YEAH!!! Do it Old Man!!
    If you don't, we'll take your catheter away!

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

And your colostomy bag!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

If you don't, we'll take your catheter away!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And your colostomy bag!

Just so you guys know, I am not going to participate in that.

Pee and poo everywhere!! It will be like hangin out with HH!!

Pee and poo everywhere!! It will be like hangin out with HH!!
    I sharted
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011