Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Question?

Hybrid View

Default One Question?

I think we can all say that we have been through thick and thing with these Chiefs and no one wants to give up on them. However, how can you expect a team to win championships when your head coach is not a championship coach. When you hire a coach that has 50 percent winning percentage you can expect your team to end up 50-50 as well. Sure we'll have some 10-6 seasons and maybe even a 11-5 season he had them in New York, he also had a lot of bad seasons there too. His resume doesn't warrent Championships it warrants mediocrity. So I ask is Herm going to take us to the promise land?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I think we can all say that we have been through thick and thing with these Chiefs and no one wants to give up on them. However, how can you expect a team to win championships when your head coach is not a championship coach. When you hire a coach that has 50 percent winning percentage you can expect your team to end up 50-50 as well. Sure we'll have some 10-6 seasons and maybe even a 11-5 season he had them in New York, he also had a lot of bad seasons there too. His resume doesn't warrent Championships it warrants mediocrity. So I ask is Herm going to take us to the promise land?
    this season no.... and if we still have the same mentality as we do now, then no way.... he needs to change some of his coachin ways and needs a better playbook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I ask is Herm going to take us to the promise land?
    In one word, No.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Can't say I wouldn't do a little victory dance or sing a song if he does.... but think I will just start working on next years dance

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Can't say I wouldn't do a little victory dance or sing a song if he does.... but think I will just start working on next years dance
    If that dance involves a table or pole, caint we jest pertend that he did. Ohh and don't ferget da webcam.

LOL j/k

Missin Gardner, next time in town I am gonna have to head back to the Tumbleweed. :P

What did Marty's winning percentage get us? No Superbowls.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    God, if only Dicky had shown up in the 90's while we the the D, we would have had 2 or 3 Super Bowls at least.

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

He may not have won superbowls, but we won games and a lot of them, had a long streak of playoff apperances under him and playing ball at Arrowhead meant something. Marty also isn't a championship caliber coach, but BILL COWHER is!

He may not have won superbowls, but we won games and a lot of them, had a long streak of playoff apperances under him and playing ball at Arrowhead meant something. Marty also isn't a championship caliber coach, but BILL COWHER is!
    SEE SOMEONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Playoffs are better than this crap everyday of the week!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast