Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Schottenheimer lies low

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    Schottenheimer lies low
    While his job appears to be in jeopardy, Chargers coach stays out of sight and meets players.

    This is a headline in the LATimes, Hey Carl, maybe you can get Marty Ball back for a sixth or seventh round draft pick, you seem to like former caoches/assistance, Wow, think about it Maty back home!! (grin)


    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Schottenheimer lies low
    While his job appears to be in jeopardy, Chargers coach stays out of sight and meets players.

    This is a headline in the LATimes, Hey Carl, maybe you can get Marty Ball back for a sixth or seventh round draft pick, you seem to like former caoches/assistance, Wow, think about it Maty back home!! (grin)


    8-) :pint:


    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

    I've never banned anyone before but you could be the first. :-P

    j/k


    Actually the admin is the only one who can do that. :-D


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    Hee, Hee, I can see Mr. Peterson scrambling for the phone right now, he is going to offer San Diego a tenth round draft pick and Hall for Shot Hammer Hee! Hee!


    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    did i miss something whats the deal with marty, why is he laying low?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    Accorging to a story in the Los Angelos Times, He is playing it low key, because he may or may not have a job, the next few days will tellthe story, so he is as the Times says, "laying low"


    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Accorging to a story in the Los Angelos Times, He is playing it low key, because he may or may not have a job, the next few days will tellthe story, so he is as the Times says, "laying low"


    8-) :pint:
    I was certain that he already was coaching the Chiefs again disquised as Germ Edwards.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    chiefs68 wrote:
    did i miss something whats the deal with marty, why is he laying low?
    The ownership of the Chargers hate Marty.

    I, would love to see him, over Herm, in Kansas City. I realize that Herm is here to stay, but I can dream.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree, the real thing is much better than the Wanabe, he has much more imagination.

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    chiefs68 wrote:
    did i miss something whats the deal with marty, why is he laying low?
    The ownership of the Chargers hate Marty.

    I, would love to see him, over Herm, in Kansas City. I realize that Herm is here to stay, but I can dream.
    Meh, I'm convinced they share the same brain.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I agree, the real thing is much better than the Wanabe, he has much more imagination.

    8-) :pint:

    Meh, the original is no more creative then the original.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •