Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schottenheimer lies low

Default Schottenheimer lies low

Schottenheimer lies low
    While his job appears to be in jeopardy, Chargers coach stays out of sight and meets players.

This is a headline in the LATimes, Hey Carl, maybe you can get Marty Ball back for a sixth or seventh round draft pick, you seem to like former caoches/assistance, Wow, think about it Maty back home!! (grin)

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Schottenheimer lies low

Nope, the original lost creatively, while the wanabe just lost, Oh, I know, a loss is a loss, but you have to give them (chargers) credit, stupid penalty that extends the colts drive, interceptions and fumble back, no, Marties loss was much more creative, than Herms, and therein lies the difference.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i will give marty credit,he can win in the regular season. i will also give him credit for losing the ravens game playing martyball to the max. but he did change to more passing attack after that. but then again everyone was so worried about LT they forgot about the rest of the team. martyball,,,hermieball samething. run,run,pass punt. marty atleast had a back that would cut outside instead of just plowing up the middle.

Yep, good post wolfpack.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

wolfpack wrote:
    i will give marty credit,he can win in the regular season. i will also give him credit for losing the ravens game playing martyball to the max. but he did change to more passing attack after that. but then again everyone was so worried about LT they forgot about the rest of the team. martyball,,,hermieball samething. run,run,pass punt. marty atleast had a back that would cut outside instead of just plowing up the middle.
    Yep; Herm = Marty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12