Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Timer

Default First Timer

Hi guys,
    I have visited this site many times, but this is my first post. I'm going to my first game on Sunday. I can't wait!!!!! Is there any tips I need to know? I have a parking pass in Lot Red. I'm only hoping we'll break this losing streak Sunday. If not I'm just going to drink a lot of beer Oh wait, I'll probably do that anyway! Go Chiefs!!!!

HAHAHA We were in that Hotel just this last weekend. The Red Roof Inn just off Noland road. I hate Herm Edwards. Flew in all the way from Los Angeles to watch the Chiefs lose... I hate Herm Edwards.

I might have seen you in the hotel, I saw some trucks all ready for tailgating outside. Did I say I hate Herm Edwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    HAHAHA We were in that Hotel just this last weekend. The Red Roof Inn just off Noland road. I hate Herm Edwards. Flew in all the way from Los Angeles to watch the Chiefs lose... I hate Herm Edwards.

I might have seen you in the hotel, I saw some trucks all ready for tailgating outside. Did I say I hate Herm Edwards?

Not even nearly enough!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks for the info YZILLA, I was wondering if I could go 40 hwy. Ok, now someone has to tell me is the 1/2 to 1 inch ice for KC.

I'm with Luv, I don't care if they are winning or losing, I'm still excited about the game and can't wait. By the way, hey Luv, nice the see a fellow Springfieldian Chiefs fan who also has all that WOMAN POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    Thanks for the info YZILLA, I was wondering if I could go 40 hwy. Ok, now someone has to tell me is the 1/2 to 1 inch ice for KC.

I'm with Luv, I don't care if they are winning or losing, I'm still excited about the game and can't wait. By the way, hey Luv, nice the see a fellow Springfieldian Chiefs fan who also has all that WOMAN POWER!
    Great to see another Springfieldian on here!

Ice? I thought it was just supposed to rain up there today? What say ye, KC people?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123