Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Timer

Default First Timer

Hi guys,
    I have visited this site many times, but this is my first post. I'm going to my first game on Sunday. I can't wait!!!!! Is there any tips I need to know? I have a parking pass in Lot Red. I'm only hoping we'll break this losing streak Sunday. If not I'm just going to drink a lot of beer Oh wait, I'll probably do that anyway! Go Chiefs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have visited this site many times, but this is my first post. I'm going to my first game on Sunday. I can't wait!!!!! Is there any tips I need to know? I have a parking pass in Lot Red. I'm only hoping we'll break this losing streak Sunday. If not I'm just going to drink a lot of beer Oh wait, I'll probably do that anyway! Go Chiefs!!!!
    Bring something nice and hot to eat! Yell like there's no tomorrow when the defense is on the field.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out already!

Are a local? Where are you coming from? Take the Blue Ridge cut off to get to the stadium! It will save time!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm coming from Springfield, MO. We are staying at hotel off of Noland Rd. Thanks for the tip of Blue Rdge Cut Off.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Bring something nice and hot to eat! Yell like there's no tomorrow when the defense is on the field.
    This truly is the two most important things you need to know. If you have a voice after the game then you have not done your part.

Stir up a RED and Gold Tornado of the Chief's stomping the dolts!

You are the 12th player... you have a job to do and that is make as much noise as possible. Beat on the seats in front of you (even if somebody is sitting in them, they will move), and yell at the sametime. DO NOT yell when the Chiefs have the ball. They stop serving beer at the end of the 3rd quarter.... so plan ahead and watch the clock. Come back to this site after the game. We wanna hear about your experience. Oh also, check out the post of super chiefs fans, and keep your eyes out for them. Very cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This truly is the two most important things you need to know. If you have a voice after the game then you have not done your part.
    Thats funny cause I finally just got my voice back completely from last sundays game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    I'm coming from Springfield, MO. We are staying at hotel off of Noland Rd. Thanks for the tip of Blue Rdge Cut Off.
    Best way in from Springfield is to take 435N to the Stadium Dr exit and stay right. It exits again off of that and takes you right into Gate 5. Of course, I don't know where Noland road is in comparison. We've been leaving Springfield at 4:30am to caravan up.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I stay at the Redroof Inn off of Noland . Take Noland South to 40 highway and hang a right it will take you to Sports Nutz . If you go about a block west of Sports Nutz and hang a left at the Flea market it will take you straight to the stadium to parking lot G . get there early like 8 am and wait in line till the gates open . go into lot G and look for a spot up front by the handicap parking . Boomer Grigsby's family tailgates there ( you will see a sign ). Boomer comes out after the game and takes pictures, signs autographs and just hangs out with the crowd ! Hes a super nice guy ! To find Boomers family look for a Big White Ford van . they will have a spot right up front ( about even with the Arrowhead sign on the stadium ). Also they always park right by the Porta-potties which is a huge plus when tailgating when its cold .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast