Thread: Kiffin may leave for Arkansas?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Kiffin may leave for Arkansas?

On Put Up Your Dukes, they are talking about Lane Kiffin, they say he may well be leaving for Arkansas, They are also talking about the possibility of JaMarcus Russell playing this week, they said with the other two qb's hurt that they may play JaMarcus.

Hmmm shake up in Oakland, and after they beat the Chiefs, why couldn't we have got them when they were wondering and not fully thinking bout the game.

Hmmm now only if they would talk about Herm becoming a janitor in the near future, he can clean toilets since he flushed the Chiefs O down one.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    On Put Up Your Dukes, they are talking about Lane Kiffin, they say he may well be leaving for Arkansas, They are also talking about the possibility of JaMarcus Russell playing this week, they said with the other two qb's hurt that they may play JaMarcus.

Hmmm shake up in Oakland, and after they beat the Chiefs, why couldn't we have got them when they were wondering and not fully thinking bout the game.

Hmmm now only if they would talk about Herm becoming a janitor in the near future, he can clean toilets since he flushed the Chiefs O down one.

I doubt the guy could even do that well.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Anything that keeps the Raiders buried in an Abyss is good.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Anything that keeps the Raiders buried in an Abyss is good.
    Bad Guru. Bad.

We want the Raiders to win this weekend.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to say it, but we do.

We need 2 straight wins in the Division and we will be either in first place, or a half a game back.

We can do this!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Bad Guru. Bad.

We want the Raiders to win this weekend.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to say it, but we do.

We need 2 straight wins in the Division and we will be either in first place, or a half a game back.

We can do this!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    Step away from the bar NOW.

One game at a time.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Step away from the bar NOW.

One game at a time.
    OK.

Away from the bar.

I'm pretty sure we will win this weekend with Huard!

After that... I guess we ruin Thigpens career also.