Thread: LT Numbers at Arrowhead.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default LT Numbers at Arrowhead.

AFC Playbook on NFL Network showed LT's numbers vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead since 2003,

Rushing YPG 48.3
    Yards Per Carry 3.1
    100 Yard Games 0
    Record 1-3

Also talks about Kolby Smith said when you start and debut in this league with 150 yards maybe your a little bit special.

Chargers have lost 9 of their last 10 at Arrowhead.

Brian Baldinger picked KC
    Chiefs have not lost 4 in a row at Arrowhead since 1979.

Sterling Sharpe took the Chargers because he loves the way Gates gets it done, did he forget about Gonzo.

I predict Chiefs retain ownership of San Diego in Arrowhead. San Diego you are OWNED.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Both Brian Baldinger and Sterling Sharp took the Raiders over the Broncos.

Chiefs win San Diego and Broncos lose, sounds like a good weekend for me.

On a side not they played Madden 08 to predict the NE - Ravens game, and the Ravens beat NE. Wouldn't that be sweet, come on sweet baby Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    AFC Playbook on NFL Network showed LT's numbers vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead since 2003,

Rushing YPG 48.3
    Yards Per Carry 3.1
    100 Yard Games 0
    Record 1-3

Also talks about Kolby Smith said when you start and debut in this league with 150 yards maybe your a little bit special.

Chargers have lost 9 of their last 10 at Arrowhead.

Brian Baldinger picked KC
    Chiefs have not lost 4 in a row at Arrowhead since 1979.

Sterling Sharpe took the Chargers because he loves the way Gates gets it done, did he forget about Gonzo.

I predict Chiefs retain ownership of San Diego in Arrowhead. San Diego you are OWNED.
    sharpe is jealous of Gonzo!

Another nice stat for today: San Diego is 5-1 at home this year (we being the only team to win there!) and 1-4 on the road. Go Chiefs!

I like the Faders to upset the Donks. And I think the Patsies fail to cover their 20 point plus spread for the second week in a row but highly doubt they lose to the Ravens. And I like Miami to win their first game of the year with a 9-6 OT win!

I think our game could come down to a field goal too. Let's go Chiefs! Shut down LT at Arrowhead once again and send the Chargers down the River(s)!