Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: A little late, but Merry Christmas to you too Chiefster!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default A little late, but Merry Christmas to you too Chiefster!


    0 Not allowed!


    Wow the early days were brutal.

    No one even said Merry Christmas to you?

    Bah Humbug!



    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Most would argue that this is early rather then late.

    ...And your right; the early days were a bit brutal.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ah, but now you have an International, inter-racial, and inter-fandom diverse group on this site, and even if you visit 10 times a day you can't keep up with every non-essential post made by certain posters (HH)...

    oh p.s. Happy Easter (early) Chiefster.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Ah, but now you have an International, inter-racial, and inter-fandom diverse group on this site, and even if you visit 10 times a day you can't keep up with every non-essential post made by certain posters (HH)...

    oh p.s. Happy Easter (early) Chiefster.
    Thanks! And, a Happy Presidents Day (early)to you too rbedgood.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Most would argue that this is early rather then late.

    ...And your right; the early days were a bit brutal.
    What makes it all the more amazing, is you have posted over 10,000 posts, mostly talking to yourself, and you still haven't been committed.




  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Bryon...that's not true. HH is the one who has monologues.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Bryon...that's not true. HH is the one who has monologues.
    Point taken. LOL




  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    What makes it all the more amazing, is you have posted over 10,000 posts, mostly talking to yourself, and you still haven't been committed.
    Well at least I haven't answered myself, as of yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Bryon...that's not true. HH is the one who has monologues.
    Thanks for "having my back" as the saying goes!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Although is it a monologue if he's talking to his cats and/or Parrot
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Although is it a monologue if he's talking to his cats and/or Parrot
    Well actually the cat doesnt talk back so I have heard he reads them like Braille.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •