Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A cold day at Arrowhead....

Default A cold day at Arrowhead....

Man was it windy, section 337 got a little chilly let me tell you. After reading comments about the future of the team and then listening to Herm talk about how he's excited for the direction this team is going, really confusing to me.
    I just don't understand how a coach, who has left the Jets completely barrren of anything resembling a good team, is going to change this franchise around. A good coach Herm Edwards may be but a great coach he is not. It's absolute joke watching this offensed try and get down the field. Its 4th and Four and your running a three yard route, don't care if he dropped it or not it was a short route. Come on people we have been out coached in every game this year. So I really don't want to here about next year when this coach is famous for saying 'You play the game to win!'

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Man was it windy, section 337 got a little chilly let me tell you. After reading comments about the future of the team and then listening to Herm talk about how he's excited for the direction this team is going, really confusing to me.
    I just don't understand how a coach, who has left the Jets completely barrren of anything resembling a good team, is going to change this franchise around. A good coach Herm Edwards may be but a great coach he is not. It's absolute joke watching this offensed try and get down the field. Its 4th and Four and your running a three yard route, don't care if he dropped it or not it was a short route. Come on people we have been out coached in every game this year. So I really don't want to here about next year when this coach is famous for saying 'You play the game to win!'
    Actually it is You Play to Win the Game. Hello, You Play to Win the Game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I"]YouTube - Herm Edwards- Greatest Coach Ever![/ame]

lets keep gunther and get rid of the rest of the coaches

Yeah, it was cold, but getting to see Carl booed off the field before the game made the whole day worth it for me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

So why don't you play to win Herm, maybe it time to retire? You are not playing to win! I really wish Herm had internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yeah, it was cold, but getting to see Carl booed off the field before the game made the whole day worth it for me.
    Amen. I was looking forward to getting home just to post that. You beat me to it. Quite the chilly tailgate huh? I was going to call you during halftime to see if you wanted to come down to sit with us. I didn't want you to miss much of the game though. Loks like that end of the upperdeck cleared out rather quickly.

It was 66 when we left Springfield at 4:30 this morning. 65 whenever we were just past Clinton. We hit about a five minute rain shower just before Harrisonville. Within 20 minutes of that, the temp dropped 15 degrees outside. By the time we got to the gate, it was 33!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So why don't you play to win Herm, maybe it time to retire? You are not playing to win! I really wish Herm had internet!
    Herm's not going anywhere. I hope you realize that. Just going to have to endure.

It was just so good, and hilarious, to see Carl get booed! Other than JA getting a sack right off the bat AND scoring a TD, that was the most enjoyable moment.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Amen. I was looking forward to getting home just to post that. You beat me to it. Quite the chilly tailgate huh? I was going to call you during halftime to see if you wanted to come down to sit with us. I didn't want you to miss much of the game though. Loks like that end of the upperdeck cleared out rather quickly.

It was 66 when we left Springfield at 4:30 this morning. 65 whenever we were just past Clinton. We hit about a five minute rain shower just before Harrisonville. Within 20 minutes of that, the temp dropped 15 degrees outside. By the time we got to the gate, it was 33!
    Actually, as we were walking up the ramp toward the upper deck, a lady stopped us and just gave up 2 tickets in section 131 row 28. Perfect seats in the corner of the endzone. Right in the sun. Had we sat in 307 we would have frozen as the wind would have been right in our faces.

Had we not went in to the stadium at the exact moment we did, we would not have been so lucky.

someone was looking out for us today.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Actually, as we were walking up the ramp toward the upper deck, a lady stopped us and just gave up 2 tickets in section 131 row 28. Perfect seats in the corner of the endzone. Right in the sun. Had we sat in 307 we would have frozen as the wind would have been right in our faces.

Had we not went in to the stadium at the exact moment we did, we would not have been so lucky.

That is awesome! I kept thinking about you two during the second half. Good to hear.

Probably Carl..

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast