Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A cold day at Arrowhead....

Default A cold day at Arrowhead....

Man was it windy, section 337 got a little chilly let me tell you. After reading comments about the future of the team and then listening to Herm talk about how he's excited for the direction this team is going, really confusing to me.
    I just don't understand how a coach, who has left the Jets completely barrren of anything resembling a good team, is going to change this franchise around. A good coach Herm Edwards may be but a great coach he is not. It's absolute joke watching this offensed try and get down the field. Its 4th and Four and your running a three yard route, don't care if he dropped it or not it was a short route. Come on people we have been out coached in every game this year. So I really don't want to here about next year when this coach is famous for saying 'You play the game to win!'

That was a brutal day for my first game. I'm thinking tickets way earlier in the season next time. But I'm here to tell you, I didn't let it stop me. My man Jared definitely gave me something to cheer about. My throat is still killing me. I loved everything about it, even though I froze my butt off and the Chiefs lost.

Thanks for all your help. All the tips really paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    My man Jared definitely gave me something .... My throat is still killing me. I loved everything about it

.................................................. ...

Aren't you so funnnyyy!!! I can only dream.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

by the looks of it,i think you were about the only ones in the upper level. you should have moved down a level, it was just as empty.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Probably Carl..

I wouldn't have accepted them in that scenario.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    That was a brutal day for my first game. I'm thinking tickets way earlier in the season next time. But I'm here to tell you, I didn't let it stop me. My man Jared definitely gave me something to cheer about. My throat is still killing me. I loved everything about it, even though I froze my butt off and the Chiefs lost.

Thanks for all your help. All the tips really paid off.
    The weather really sucked for tailgsting. It was perfect during the game though. That was true football weather.

I think our WR's need to work on catching the ball in cold weather. Their hands seemed to not be functioning correctly. Kennison dropped at least two perfectly catchable passes. Bowe missed several too. His were more difficult, but he can usually pull them in.

I'm going to marry Jared Allen someday. He doesn't know it yet, though.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Man was it windy, section 337 got a little chilly let me tell you. After reading comments about the future of the team and then listening to Herm talk about how he's excited for the direction this team is going, really confusing to me.
    I just don't understand how a coach, who has left the Jets completely barrren of anything resembling a good team, is going to change this franchise around. A good coach Herm Edwards may be but a great coach he is not. It's absolute joke watching this offensed try and get down the field. Its 4th and Four and your running a three yard route, don't care if he dropped it or not it was a short route. Come on people we have been out coached in every game this year. So I really don't want to here about next year when this coach is famous for saying 'You play the game to win!'
    It figures that with a noffensive line and four whole wins, count 'em FOUR, that Herm would be excited about the direction of the team. :rolleyes:

This is Herm.

Last edited by hermhater; 12-09-2007 at 02:16 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12