Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Finally out of the play off race, about time.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default Finally out of the play off race, about time.


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, it's finally happened, at 3 games out, we are out of the play off race. That said, this will be the last thread I'll be making after a game for the season.
    How do I think we played? About how I expected, Kolby got a lot of carries, did pretty good, Huard was alright at times, did make some stupid decisions at times. Bowe dropped some balls that he usually doesn't drop that hurt us, as well as Kennison.
    Defense was okay for a little, then fell apart to the running game, seems the defense can't stop it at all, oh well! The injuries were becoming ridiculous, Herm at his best as I say!
    A lot of the turnovers we had were late in the game, basically the QBs trying to force it in to make something happen when it was obvious that nothing would happen, but I can't blame them.
    The only thing I was disappointed with was Bowe, he dropped way too many passes today that hurt us big time. Kennison dropped one that would've been a TD, but it's really too late for me to even care now.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Actually mathematically the Chiefs aren't yet out of it, if San Diego loses the final four and Denver only wins the San Diego Game oooh and the Chiefs win out, then they are in. Is it possible, I guess so, is it likely about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.




  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    are you on Carl's payroll?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    are you on Carl's payroll?
    me??




  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    me??
    Yes you.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Actually mathematically the Chiefs aren't yet out of it, if San Diego loses the final four and Denver only wins the San Diego Game oooh and the Chiefs win out, then they are in. Is it possible, I guess so, is it likely about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.
    Do you really think WE could win out? We have lost 5 straight we will be lucky to win next week at Denver!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No actually I did the math because I was ready to post that we were officially out of it, if you notice in my post I said is it likely, about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.

    I cant stand the way the team is playing right now, but I am glad that they are getting the younger guys in.

    Now in my fantasy league I am officially out, so this week I am picking up all Chiefs and dropping everyone, I am thinking of dropping Adrian Peterson and Bears and Giants D, Dropping Greg Jennings, Justin Gage, and Nate Kaeding. I would then have Brodie Croyle, D-Bo, LJ, Gonzo, Kennison, Samie Parker, Chiefs D, and John Carney lol I might even pick up Gilbert Harris for my backup.

    Go Chiefs.




  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Or again this season!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    No actually I did the math because I was ready to post that we were officially out of it, if you notice in my post I said is it likely, about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.

    I cant stand the way the team is playing right now, but I am glad that they are getting the younger guys in.

    Now in my fantasy league I am officially out, so this week I am picking up all Chiefs and dropping everyone, I am thinking of dropping Adrian Peterson and Bears and Giants D, Dropping Greg Jennings, Justin Gage, and Nate Kaeding. I would then have Brodie Croyle, D-Bo, LJ, Gonzo, Kennison, Samie Parker, Chiefs D, and John Carney lol I might even pick up Gilbert Harris for my backup.

    Go Chiefs.
    Well losin is losin!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    There were people around me calling for Thigpen by the end of the third quarter. Only, they didn't know his name. They kept saying, "Put in the other guy. What's his name?" The guy behind him, but in front of me, didn't know either. I had to lean forward to tell them his name. And I'm a chick!!! :p

    If we're out of contention, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Also, haven't seen Tank in awhile. Is he even still on the team? Play the rookies!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •