Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contributor Awards

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Contributor Awards

This isn't an original idea as I have seen it elsewhere, but I would like to see awards, similar to post of the month (and keep post of the month) like member of the month, rookie of the month, idiot of the month, maybe homer of the month, and referrer of the month, and then when a user wins they get an icon from the award added to a line in their signature, this would have to be something that only mods could add but it would show similar to rep that a person has contributed to the site, just a thought.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not here to compete for recognition. Personally, I think that's what the rep system is for. I don't even see a purpose in it.

Anyway, I'm going to be here talking Chiefs football, along with my usually offseason type of subjects. Personally, even though I've acted like an idiot from time to time on here, I'd rather not where a badge of honor for it.

I wouldn't be opposed to something like this if people like the idea though.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I see what you're saying, but I'm not here to compete for recognition. Personally, I think that's what the rep system is for. I don't even see a purpose in it.

Anyway, I'm going to be here talking Chiefs football, along with my usually offseason type of subjects. Personally, even though I've acted like an idiot from time to time on here, I'd rather not where a badge of honor for it.

I would!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I would!

And trust me Drunk HH would go and get you that badge.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    And trust me Drunk HH would go and stagger to get you that badge.

FYR!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

Ditto! I think we have enough to keep track of. But I'll go along with whatever Coach decides.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ditto! I think we have enough to keep track of. But I'll go along with whatever Coach decides.
    With great responsibilities comes great rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    With great responsibilities comes great rewards!

With great power comes great responsibility.

It's a good idea but not a pressing need at this time IMO. I'll look into it when I have some extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's a good idea but not a pressing need at this time IMO. I'll look into it when I have some extra time.
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast