Thread: "pencil"

Hybrid View

Default "pencil"

what do u know about this 6'7 320 lb. offensive lineman Ramiro Pruneda?

Default Re: "pencil"

This note from the European League National Mini Camp,
    "The play of the Mexican National offensive lineman Ramiro Pruneda has the potential to be a future star in the league."

A comment from Ramiro “had a offer, but equal, analyzing it and platicando it with my family, I believe that the best and more viable option for me at this moment was the one of Kansas City and for that reason I made the decision to sign with them, to accept what they offered to me”.

So we may have a big body in the offensive line with star potential, we will have to wait and see.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Nothing.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16538825.htm

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i think he`s a waste of money. another project that 4 years from now he`ll be playing for the faiders. sign atleast a college player who has playing time, not some wantabe.

In Kansas City, Pruneda probably will be viewed as a long-term project. HeÂ’s 6 feet 7 and weighs 320 pounds, and his most extensive experience is playing for ITESM College in Monterrey. They called him Pencil because he was roughly 100 pounds lighter when he started college. Pruneda was supposed to play for Cologne in NFL Europe last year but tore his ACL in the first week of camp and missed the season.