Thread: New Stadium Premium Seat Fee?

Default New Stadium Premium Seat Fee?

I have season tickets in the club level. I received a brochure about the new stadium and the club level. There was some language that is a red flag to me.

"Club-Level Season Ticket Holders- Existing club level season ticket holders will receive first option to secure their club-level seats and do not need to be on the wait list. A customer service representative will contact current club-level season ticket holders with details during 2008."

Sounds to me like the Chiefs are planning to charge a per seat premium to keep the club level seats. Why would a customer service rep contact current club-level customers in 2008 and not customers of the lower and upper bowl. Supposedly the club level concourse is going to be heated and cooled. I won't do it! Especially with King Peterson as the GM. What do you think?

There are two lines of thinking here.

You can keep your season tickets and make sure opposing teams don't get them and take over Arrowhead (GB), or you can not renew and allow someone else to get them and sell them to opposing teams fans.

It is a tricky situation regarding season tickets during a skid like this one.

Do what your heart tells you to do.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Action4242 View Post
    I have season tickets in the club level. I received a brochure about the new stadium and the club level. There was some language that is a red flag to me.

"Club-Level Season Ticket Holders- Existing club level season ticket holders will receive first option to secure their club-level seats and do not need to be on the wait list. A customer service representative will contact current club-level season ticket holders with details during 2008."

Sounds to me like the Chiefs are planning to charge a per seat premium to keep the club level seats. Why would a customer service rep contact current club-level customers in 2008 and not customers of the lower and upper bowl. Supposedly the club level concourse is going to be heated and cooled. I won't do it! Especially with King Peterson as the GM. What do you think?
    I watch the games from home.

That sucks. Although I would rather see something like this rather than the stadium name changed to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    That sucks. Although I would rather see something like this rather than the stadium name changed to pay for it.
    I can live with a name change as long as Arrowhead is part of the name.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can live with a name change as long as Arrowhead is part of the name.

Like the Lamar Hunt Arrowhead Stadium?