Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolby Smith,another coaching screw up

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Kolby Smith,another coaching screw up

Smith seems like he hardly ever loses yardage. i know he has but not like LJ did. why didn`t they try him earlier in the year? to me its poor coaching by our hermmie. this is the same coach at the beginning said our "o-line" woulbe fine. this guy cant judge talent if it smacked him across the head. thank you for reading my 2 cents worth.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Smith seems like he hardly ever loses yardage. i know he has but not like LJ did. why didn`t they try him earlier in the year? to me its poor coaching by our hermmie. this is the same coach at the beginning said our "o-line" woulbe fine. this guy cant judge talent if it smacked him across the head. thank you for reading my 2 cents worth.

a lot of things are easy to see in hindsite.

i blame a lot of things on herm because a lot of things are his fault.

but no one could know how good kolby smith would be.

and LJ "was" a proven runningback at the time. Not so much anymore.

what i am saying is there is no way that THIS INSTINCE is Moron Edwards fault.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    You can't be serious. Have you seen our defense lately? besides the old CBs, Herm has loaded this defense with some great talent.

But i see your point, it's not like he actually DRAFTED Kolby. Obviously Bowe has been a bust too. Webb is awful. Croyle is a 3rd stringer at best.

You're SO right!! He should've put our 4th RD rookie on the field instead of our Super Stud RB that we just gave a huge contract to.

GREAT POST!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You can't be serious. Have you seen our defense lately? besides the old CBs, Herm has loaded this defense with some great talent.

But i see your point, it's not like he actually DRAFTED Kolby. Obviously Bowe has been a bust too. Webb is awful. Croyle is a 3rd stringer at best.

You're SO right!! He should've put our 4th RD rookie on the field instead of our Super Stud RB that we just gave a huge contract to.

GREAT POST!!
    If it weren't for the fact they traded Bennett away, LJ would have been traded away this off season. They still may do that and pick up another RB in FA or the draft. Kolby Smith is a bargain and the Chiefs could trade LJ and free up a lot of salary cap space and get some decent O line players. Kolby proved that it isn't all the O line's fault. Some of the blame falls squarely on LJ and I think with 60% probability that the Chiefs will send LJ packing. We'll see.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    If it weren't for the fact they traded Bennett away, LJ would have been traded away this off season. They still may do that and pick up another RB in FA or the draft. Kolby Smith is a bargain and the Chiefs could trade LJ and free up a lot of salary cap space and get some decent O line players. Kolby proved that it isn't all the O line's fault. Some of the blame falls squarely on LJ and I think with 60% probability that the Chiefs will send LJ packing. We'll see.
    trading LJ for a bunch of linemen is about the best trade i can think of at this point....only since smith IS so good. If Smith wasnt good, we would be forced to stick with LJ. But, imagine smith with a good O LINE!! #$##$#$ that would be freakin amazing!

I wonder who drafted him?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I wonder who drafted him?
    Who?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

GREAT POST!!
    Webb what has he done? nothing... Croyle just was giving the chance. if hermmie would admit he`s rebuilding then Croyle would have started from the 1st game. and our stud RB should have been traded for pics . your right Bowe is a keeper but who drafted him? our defense is better but when you need a stop in the worst way they roll over like a cheap hooker (i`m told).
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

GREAT POST!!
    Of all of your posts I've read, you seem to really like Herm a lot. No offense, but I think Herm is an idiot, along with most others that view these forums.
    Herm and Peterson have completely demolished a solid offense, all because Herm thought the defense stunk. I have given Herm a lot of slack, mostly because he got us to the play offs last year by a miracle.
    I'm through with the excuses he makes, next season, I want to see better results, like, a team that can actually score over 20 points somewhat consistently! If next year is the same stench, then toss out the garbage.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

[quote=texaschief;52103] Obviously Bowe has been a bust too.

How in the hell can you call Bowe a bust?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast