Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bad and Good?

Default Bad and Good?

Although it is disappointing to see the Chiefs lose again, I think the plays were called a little bit differently (quite a few more throws of the ball), I think this was a good move, even though it was a loss. I think it shows that they do have the potential to win some more games...

Do you Agree? Disagree? Why?

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

JESUS. I had no idea about Herm's track record with his quarterbacks. I knew Pennington was out a lot, but it all makes sense now. This offensive line/quarterback situation has just gotten even more ominous.

I believe that the situation has become clear enough for even Herm to notice. Hopefully, we will make a serious effort to rectify the situation, that way maybe we can see what our RBs and QBs look like when they are playing with an NFL offense.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I believe that the situation has become clear enough for even Herm to notice. Hopefully, we will make a serious effort to rectify the situation, that way maybe we can see what our RBs and QBs look like when they are playing with an NFL offense.
    don't count on it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    don't count on it.
    Exactly, Herm is blinded to the fact that any of this is his fault and he isn't too likely to change IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

In other words "What I want for Christmas."

Nice!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234