Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I lied.

Default I lied.

I said in another post that I wasn't going to buy tickets for any more Chiefs' games until after we got a playoff win...

I went to the game yesterday. It was cold. We lost... Enough said.

No matter how disappointed I get, I can't seem to make myself stay away. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I really hope we make some noise next year and go deep in the playoffs. It really sucks that we are going to be required to wait until next year for another shot at it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Have you heard of rebuilding? Vermeil left the Chiefs with an older than hell offense. They've got to replace the pieces man.
    So you inherit an old offense and draft no one to replace them?

I don't see your point.

How is that rebuilding?

Edit: DBo is a stud. Glad we got him, but still we need an O line.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So you inherit an old offense and draft no one to replace them?

I don't see your point.

How is that rebuilding?

Edit: DBo is a stud. Glad we got him, but still we need an O line.
    He's focused on the defense thus far, and look at the improvement. You can't address every single need in two seasons. He's got a five year contract. I'm not saying I agree with Herm's play calling, but I say give him another year of drafting before judging that aspect.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    He's focused on the defense thus far, and look at the improvement. You can't address every single need in two seasons. He's got a five year contract. I'm not saying I agree with Herm's play calling, but I say give him another year of drafting before judging that aspect.
    I haven't looked at all the stats but I'm pretty sure our D's stats have gone down this season, just like our win record.

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I haven't looked at all the stats but I'm pretty sure our D's stats have gone down this season, just like our win record.

Sigh...
    Our defense is a top ten defense. Could you say that 2 years ago?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Our defense is a top ten defense. Could you say that 2 years ago?
    No I couldn't, and I'm worried it won't be that way after the end of the season either.

Dick was wrong for getting rid of Edwards (sorry he is hurt, he is awesome), but Herm didn't draft Jared.

How is Turk or Tank doing?

Hali is slower than hell, and Surtain takes baby steps.

No I couldn't, and I'm worried it won't be that way after the end of the season either.

Dick was wrong for getting rid of Edwards (sorry he is hurt, he is awesome), but Herm didn't draft Jared.

How is Turk or Tank doing?

Hali is slower than hell, and Surtain takes baby steps.
    Surtain was brought here by DV as well.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Surtain was brought here by DV as well.
    He still takes baby steps though.

I don't know who to trust any more.

Who is telling the truth?

Is it Carl?

Is it Herm?

Is it the Players?

Why don't we hear more from Clark?

He still takes baby steps though.

I don't know who to trust any more.

Who is telling the truth?

Is it Carl?

Is it Herm?

Is it the Players?

Why don't we hear more from Clark?
    1. NEVER

2. In his own way.

3. more likely

4. The BURNING question.

Have you heard of rebuilding? Vermeil left the Chiefs with an older than hell offense. They've got to replace the pieces man.
    Failing to replace Hall of Fame O-linemen is a failure. If you are going to rebuild, then shouldn't you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    We have no choice but to give him another year. But, unfortunately, it generally takes a season of playing together, for an offensive line to show what they can do. So, that will mean another year of "Give him another year.". And the offensive line could have been addressed, better than it has, by now.

Herm has a seven year history of ignoring the offensive line. Hopefully, CP will force the issue this offseason. Although, LJ will be eating-up a big chunk of salary cap space for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Failing to replace Hall of Fame O-linemen is a failure. If you are going to rebuild, then shouldn't you do that?

We have no choice but to give him another year. But, unfortunately, it generally takes a season of playing together, for an offensive line to show what they can do. So, that will mean another year of "Give him another year.". And the offensive line could have been addressed, better than it has, by now.

Herm has a seven year history of ignoring the offensive line. Hopefully, CLARK will force the issue this offseason. Although, LJ will be eating-up a big chunk of salary cap space for a long time.
    Made one slight change.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast