Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I lied.

Default I lied.

I said in another post that I wasn't going to buy tickets for any more Chiefs' games until after we got a playoff win...

I went to the game yesterday. It was cold. We lost... Enough said.

No matter how disappointed I get, I can't seem to make myself stay away. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I really hope we make some noise next year and go deep in the playoffs. It really sucks that we are going to be required to wait until next year for another shot at it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You got to see Tony get 140 yards receiving. You got to see Jared Allen get two more sacks AND an offensive TD!!!

We may have lost, but sometimes there's more to the game than the score.
    Really???? Even when we lose???

Yeah, for me, losing takes a great deal away from my enjoyment of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Really???? Even when we lose???
    Go cry in your beer. I will always enjoy watching the Chiefs play and GOING TO GAMES. That's right, I would NEVER pass on the opportunity to go to a game. I love watching live football, at any level.

Yes, we lost. Yes Huard got sacked 8 times. Yes, we were unable to get the job done in the second half. I wonder what the game would have been like if Edwards would have been in for the second half.

I am disappointed with the loss, but I enjoyed seeing what I got to see. Sue me, call me an idiot, I really couldn't care less what you think.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Go cry in your beer. I will always enjoy watching the Chiefs play and GOING TO GAMES. That's right, I would NEVER pass on the opportunity to go to a game. I love watching live football, at any level.

Yes, we lost. Yes Huard got sacked 8 times. Yes, we were unable to get the job done in the second half. I wonder what the game would have been like if Edwards would have been in for the second half.

I am disappointed with the loss, but I enjoyed seeing what I got to see. Sue me, call me an idiot, I really couldn't care less what you think.
    That time again already????? I just asked a question! You seem to get all butt hurt quite easily and often! There have been several posts from several members that seem to enrage you as of late.

I never said anything about not watching or going to the games or passing on the oppurtunity. I simply asked a question. The only one crying here is you! You need to check yourself before you fly off the handle! Different people have different feelings about the team right now and that is ok.

Get off the whole "nobody can tell me how to be a fan" thing you've got going! Once or twice I'm ok with but you have posted repeatedly about this and it's gettin old. Everyone knows your a fanatic about the Chiefs and your going to marry Jared Allen one day and BLAH BLAH BLAH, that's great but all the whining about what everyone else should be or how they feel is beginning to get a bit stale.

Thanks Luv. I was really feeling guilty about loving the game so much. I wish everybody could have the same feeling again of going to their very first game. Have you all been to so many that you can't even get excited about it anymore. Even though I was about the only one still in my section at the end of the game, I loved every second. You can't get that excitement sitting at home.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    That time again already????? I just asked a question! You seem to get all butt hurt quite easily and often! There have been several posts from several members that seem to enrage you as of late.

I never said anything about not watching or going to the games or passing on the oppurtunity. I simply asked a question. The only one crying here is you! You need to check yourself before you fly off the handle! Different people have different feelings about the team right now and that is ok.

Get off the whole "nobody can tell me how to be a fan" thing you've got going! Once or twice I'm ok with but you have posted repeatedly about this and it's gettin old. Everyone knows your a fanatic about the Chiefs and your going to marry Jared Allen one day and BLAH BLAH BLAH, that's great but all the whining about what everyone else should be or how they feel is beginning to get a bit stale.
    I'm trying to be positive. Every thread is filled with fire Herm, I hate Herm, Herm sucks. Same with Carl. Everyone is so focused on the negative. I try to focus on the positive, and people think I'm arguing with them. You replied to my about by asking about the loss. That's what everyone is focusing on. There's more to the game. No, we're not winning, but I enjoy watching individual players, and how they're developing.

Also, you should never ask a woman if it's "that time".
    Last edited by luv; 12-04-2007 at 03:40 PM.

PS. Yes, I know I'm moody. I tend to overreact. It's part of who I am. Take it with a grain of salt. If you can't do that, there's an ignore feature around here somewhere. While I go overboard in expressing an opinion, I really don't feel like arguing as of late. Sorry if that's what you are trying to get me to do.

I'm trying to be positive. Every thread is filled with fire Herm, I hate Herm, Herm sucks. Same with Carl. Everyone is so focused on the negative. I try to focus on the positive, and people think I'm arguing with them. You replied to my about by asking about the loss. That's what everyone is focusing on. There's more to the game. No, we're not winning, but I enjoy watching individual players, and how they're developing.

True, an overload of negativity may seem to bring the board down some, I'm as guilty as the next member of that. Posting right after a miserable loss seems to facilitate it. You bring up some very good points luv, and I appreciate your positive attitude. :)

PS. Yes, I know I'm moody. I tend to overreact. It's part of who I am. Take it with a grain of salt. If you can't do that, there's an ignore feature around here somewhere. While I go overboard in expressing an opinion, I really don't feel like arguing as of late. Sorry if that's what you are trying to get me to do.
    Outstanding advice luv! We mods have been tryin to get that message a crossed to people for months now!

Why not? You seem to bring it up when it is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast