Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I lied.

Default I lied.

I said in another post that I wasn't going to buy tickets for any more Chiefs' games until after we got a playoff win...

I went to the game yesterday. It was cold. We lost... Enough said.

No matter how disappointed I get, I can't seem to make myself stay away. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I really hope we make some noise next year and go deep in the playoffs. It really sucks that we are going to be required to wait until next year for another shot at it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Coors or Bud???
    Canadian Bud.

One in a glass, one in a sleeve!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Not trying to get you to argue at all. I am one who gets sick of all of the positivity when there is almost nothing to be positive about!!! Yea, Allen is having a great year. Smith looks pretty good. Bowe seems to be the real deal. Outside of those, I'm not sure anything else can be spoke of in a positive manner reguarding this team!!

So, to reply to an earlier post, yes, I guess some of us have been to so many games and seen so much of this **** that they are fielding as of late, that we are fed up and are tired of it!

We are damn near last in points per game, total yds per game, passing yds per gam and rushing yds per game!! Not much to be positive about there!! We have only been TO the playoff 3 times in the last 10 years and last year was a gift. I'll take it but a gift none the less.

I don't want to ignore anyone because everyone has some good posts but damn, I know the glass in your world is half full but at some point, the water will evaporate!!
    I'm weird. I'm more critical of the team when we're doing good. It's like I don't want the floor to drop out from under us. Whenever it does, I try to find things to focus on that help encourage in order to build back up. I'm just a little backwards.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm weird. I'm more critical of the team when we're doing good. It's like I don't want the floor to drop out from under us. Whenever it does, I try to find things to focus on that help encourage in order to build back up. I'm just a little backwards.
    Your fine luv, nothing wrong with trying to be positive, and look for the good in things - such as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Failing to replace Hall of Fame O-linemen is a failure. If you are going to rebuild, then shouldn't you do that?
    Here's what I am hoping. The Chiefs addressed some issues with the defense this offseason. I'm hoping they will address the offense this offseason. The team was getting old before Herm took over and it will take more than one or two years to change that.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Canadian Bud.

One in a glass, one in a sleeve!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvLIpTOmhM"]YouTube - Bud Light Commercial. Opera. Broken Bottles[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Here's what I am hoping. The Chiefs addressed some issues with the defense this offseason. I'm hoping they will address the offense this offseason. The team was getting old before Herm took over and it will take more than one or two years to change that.
    If we get good help on the o-line for next season and keep the defense up (need another young corner or two), it will all pretty much fall on Brodie's shoulders.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    If we get good help on the o-line for next season and keep the defense up (need another young corner or two), it will all pretty much fall on Brodie's shoulders.
    This would create a another problem. We need to address that position as well IMO.

This would create a another problem. We need to address that position as well IMO.
    I would really like to see Croyle succeed and I hate to judge him after only a few games with a crappy o-line, but I can't help remembering against Denver when they had those six penalties in a row and he had six shots to get it into the endzone and he couldn't do it. Hell, give me six shots I could get it into the endzone.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I would really like to see Croyle succeed and I hate to judge him after only a few games with a crappy o-line, but I can't help remembering against Denver when they had those six penalties in a row and he had six shots to get it into the endzone and he couldn't do it. Hell, give me six shots I could get it into the endzone.
    He's destined to be a career backup. I watched him a ton in college and he wasn't that good at Alabama. Since we addressed the WR position that I so badly thought we needed to do, this is my new position of interest. It goes without saying our O line needs to be addressed and though I would like to see another WR, I think a QB, whether it be through free agency or the draft, is a necessity that we have to be aware of.

with a forearm like beauwolf, how is he not going to be the next joe montana?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast