Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Night Football. Pats at Ravens.

Default Monday Night Football. Pats at Ravens.

Wow. Just wow.

Another comeback by Tom Brady.

This was one of the best games ever.

Wow.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Won't it really be ironic come December 23rd if the Patsies are 14-0 and the Dolphins are 0-14, and Miami wins! Miami beat the 12-0 Bears in 1985, thus defending their perfect 1972 season. And the Donks started out 13-0 in 1998 and lost in Miami. And in 2004 the Patsies were 12-1 (and would win the Super Bowl) and Miami was 2-11 and Miami beat them. It might sound farfetched but could see it happening! (Of course, with the Patsies barely beating two teams in a row that have losing records, they're in some danger next week against a tough Steeler team).
    I don't think this shell of a team they were in the beginning of the year will make it to the Miami game without losing, I will even step up and say I see the Pats not even making the superbowl. I do feel however that if the do make it to the Miami game undefeated, that the zebras will give them the game, even if Miami is playing their most inspired game ever.

I would like to see a betting thread on this, as I will bet a bunch against NE.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I don't think this shell of a team they were in the beginning of the year will make it to the Miami game without losing, I will even step up and say I see the Pats not even making the superbowl. I do feel however that if the do make it to the Miami game undefeated, that the zebras will give them the game, even if Miami is playing their most inspired game ever.

I would like to see a betting thread on this, as I will bet a bunch against NE.
    Dude are you taking your freakin' meds??

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Screw the Pats, Screw Brady, he isn't that great. Overall the damn zebras gave this game to the Pats like they do every week, all the zebras and the news media can see is the New England area teams. I have never liked billicheater, I have never thought that Brady was all that special.
    AAAAAHHHHHHH-HAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Clearly, you have lost your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Losing ones mind and cheering for the Chiefs can go hand in hand.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dude are you taking your freakin' meds??

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

No I just hate NE that bad and don't want to see them with a perfect season, with that I am slightly delusional. I as the rest of the NFL have found lots of flaws with NE in the past few games, they are absolutely beatable. And if anything will get this Miami club inspired to win a game it could be NE staying undefeated and then you have to take into account NE overlooking Miami because they are so worthless.

No I just hate NE that bad and don't want to see them with a perfect season, with that I am slightly delusional. I as the rest of the NFL have found lots of flaws with NE in the past few games, they are absolutely beatable. And if anything will get this Miami club inspired to win a game it could be NE staying undefeated and then you have to take into account NE overlooking Miami because they are so worthless.
    Well, you and the rest of the NFL aren't doing a very good job of taking advantage of your so called "found flaws"!! Last time I checked, they were still unbeaten!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Well, you and the rest of the NFL aren't doing a very good job of taking advantage of your so called "found flaws"!! Last time I checked, they were still unbeaten!!
    Barely, but yes they are currently unbeaten, but far far from the days (not so long ago) where they were blowing teams out putting up 40, 50 and 60 burgers. Look for them to lose vs Pittsburg. Pittsburg is playing to the competition, they aren't that good when playing a bad opponent but when playing a good opponent, that seem somewhat better.

Barely, but yes they are currently unbeaten, but far far from the days (not so long ago) where they were blowing teams out putting up 40, 50 and 60 burgers. Look for them to lose vs Pittsburg. Pittsburg is playing to the competition, they aren't that good when playing a bad opponent but when playing a good opponent, that seem somewhat better.
    Could happen but remember.......their in New England.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12