Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football. Pats at Ravens.

Default Monday Night Football. Pats at Ravens.

Wow. Just wow.

Another comeback by Tom Brady.

This was one of the best games ever.

Wow.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

3 more yards and that hail mary would have been the end of Bradys perfect season.

That's what I was saying man.

The game was down to the wire for over 5 minutes.

I guess I am rooting for the Pats to go all the way this year now.

Brady is just a stud.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

wish i could have seen the game. brady is the real deal.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That's what I was saying man.

The game was down to the wire for over 5 minutes.

I guess I am rooting for the Pats to go all the way this year now.

Brady is just a stud.
    Screw the Pats, Screw Brady, he isn't that great. Overall the damn zebras gave this game to the Pats like they do every week, all the zebras and the news media can see is the New England area teams. I have never liked billicheater, I have never thought that Brady was all that special.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Screw the Pats, Screw Brady, he isn't that great. Overall the damn zebras gave this game to the Pats like they do every week, all the zebras and the news media can see is the New England area teams. I have never liked billicheater, I have never thought that Brady was all that special.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Shush... he is my fantasy QB

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Shush... he is my fantasy QB
    You should be in my fantasy league, I have Derek Anderson, D-Bo, LJ, Adrian Peterson, Bears and Giants D, Tony Gonzalez, Greg Jennings, Kolby Smith, Justin Gage, Ron Dayne, Santanio Holmes, Nate Kaeding and Lendale White and I am officially out of the playoffs so I am having a fire sale. Gonna dump most of them, or dump all the non Chiefs, and pick up the Chiefs. You could get a couple good players FREE lol. Oh Well there is always next year.

Won't it really be ironic come December 23rd if the Patsies are 14-0 and the Dolphins are 0-14, and Miami wins! Miami beat the 12-0 Bears in 1985, thus defending their perfect 1972 season. And the Donks started out 13-0 in 1998 and lost in Miami. And in 2004 the Patsies were 12-1 (and would win the Super Bowl) and Miami was 2-11 and Miami beat them. It might sound farfetched but could see it happening! (Of course, with the Patsies barely beating two teams in a row that have losing records, they're in some danger next week against a tough Steeler team).

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Won't it really be ironic come December 23rd if the Patsies are 14-0 and the Dolphins are 0-14, and Miami wins! Miami beat the 12-0 Bears in 1985, thus defending their perfect 1972 season. And the Donks started out 13-0 in 1998 and lost in Miami. And in 2004 the Patsies were 12-1 (and would win the Super Bowl) and Miami was 2-11 and Miami beat them. It might sound farfetched but could see it happening! (Of course, with the Patsies barely beating two teams in a row that have losing records, they're in some danger next week against a tough Steeler team).
    that just gave me goosebumps!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast