Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.


    0 Not allowed!
    What do you do personally to not go insane wondering whether we will make the playoffs this year..


    Please help.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Don't count on it. He has become very expendable in light of the fact Kolby Smith is running better than LJ could even dream of. Kolby is under a cheap contract. It's well known that the Chiefs were attempting to shop LJ last summer. My prediction is LJ gets picked up by another team for a 2nd and 4th round draft pick not to mention the salary cap room that will be cleared by LJ and Priest.

    LJ's crappy attitude and poor play has screwed his stay with the Chiefs. The Chiefs have never been a team to tolerate the likes of T.O.'s, Moss's and LJ's and they aren't trapped now that Kolby Smith has emerged as a real threat.
    Possibly, but how many teams out there are going to be willing to pick up his 45 million dollar contract?


  3. #22
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Don't count on it. He has become very expendable in light of the fact Kolby Smith is running better than LJ could even dream of. Kolby is under a cheap contract. It's well known that the Chiefs were attempting to shop LJ last summer. My prediction is LJ gets picked up by another team for a 2nd and 4th round draft pick not to mention the salary cap room that will be cleared by LJ and Priest.

    LJ's crappy attitude and poor play has screwed his stay with the Chiefs. The Chiefs have never been a team to tolerate the likes of T.O.'s, Moss's and LJ's and they aren't trapped now that Kolby Smith has emerged as a real threat.
    This is one of the funnier posts I have read on the Crowd!!!

    Smith plays 2 games and all of a sudden he's a better RB than LJ could ever dream about being?? WOW!!

    I guess Kolby is on track to blow that 1800 yd season right out of the water!! Better yet, how bout the 9 games LJ played when Priest went down?

    Like it or not, he's a Chief for a while! If we get a decent line in place, he will once again be one of the more dominant RB's in the league.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    This is one of the funnier posts I have read on the Crowd!!!

    Smith plays 2 games and all of a sudden he's a better RB than LJ could ever dream about being?? WOW!!

    I guess Kolby is on track to blow that 1800 yd season right out of the water!! Better yet, how bout the 9 games LJ played when Priest went down?

    Like it or not, he's a Chief for a while! If we get a decent line in place, he will once again be one of the more dominant RB's in the league.
    Hey, I have to admit, I hopped on the "O line is causing the RB woes" bandwagon. But, Kolby has dispelled that myth. Here's some stats, keeping in mind LJ has played in 9 games.

    Carries-

    LJ 158
    KS 62

    Yards-

    LJ 559
    KS 252

    TD's-

    LJ 3
    KS 2

    Average Yards per Rush

    LJ 3.5
    KS 4.1


    Say what you want, but Kolby has half the yards in 2 games than LJ had in 9. He's well on his way to beating LJ if given 9 games to play. The O line is the same one LJ ran behind. Look no further than Huard falling all over the field this weekend to know that.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    This is one of the funnier posts I have read on the Crowd!!!

    Smith plays 2 games and all of a sudden he's a better RB than LJ could ever dream about being?? WOW!!

    I guess Kolby is on track to blow that 1800 yd season right out of the water!! Better yet, how bout the 9 games LJ played when Priest went down?

    Like it or not, he's a Chief for a while! If we get a decent line in place, he will once again be one of the more dominant RB's in the league.
    My remark was about this season, not LJ's entire career. Let's face it, LJ has hit a wall. Why? Who knows. But, I would rather see him traded for some great O line players and I feel that Kolby is more than capable of running up the yards and points. But, all this is a moot point as long as Herm is calling the shots.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Comparisons between the two are apples and oranges for both of them. ...Different games and defenses faced.


  7. #26
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Comparisons between the two are apples and oranges for both of them. ...Different games and defenses faced.
    Eggsactly!

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Eggsactly!


  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    well, ill say this, under a bad offensive line, smith is entirely more effective than LJ. Unless we revamp our O line tremendously, LJ is worthless to the Chiefs and Smith is an asset.

    all i have to say is LJs renegotiated contract is a mistake that will haunt the chiefs for the next few years. That contract had a huge impact on our options. Basically, in a nutshell, i am saying, WE ARE *******.

    i dont see us as a good team for a long time. I am saying this now that i have taken off my Chiefs fan goggles. We are not in a good position as an organization. A bad team with not a lot of salary cap.

    Can you say New York Knicks?
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-04-2007 at 09:27 PM.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well, ill say this, under a bad offensive line, smith is entirely more effective than LJ. Unless we revamp our O line tremendously, LJ is worthless to the Chiefs and Smith is an asset.

    all i have to say is LJs renegotiated contract is a mistake that will haunt the chiefs for the next few years. That contract had a huge impact on our options. Basically, in a nutshell, i am saying, WE ARE FHUCKED.

    i dont see us as a good team for a long time. I am saying this now that i have taken off my Chiefs fan goggles. We are not in a good position as an organization. A bad team with not a lot of salary cap.

    Can you say New York Knicks?
    You are so confused.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You are so confused.
    yes, because my mind thinks differently than yours. i must be!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •