Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

Default How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

What do you do personally to not go insane wondering whether we will make the playoffs this year..

Please help.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    21 carries, 83 yards.
    About par for the course with our line.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I'm surprised it's that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    This is good with our line!! 4.0 per carry!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    This is good with our line!! 4.0 per carry!!

Yup!

i think, chiefs31, we are more impressed with what we actually see with our own eyes in smith, than merely looking at his stats. Did you see the game? He literally was making people miss and outrunning the defense. His cuts were Priest-like.

So if you did not see the game and just saw stats, you have no clue what this young man can do.

Yes, you are right that it is to early to KNOW how good he really is.

...but it isnt too early to start talking about what we have already seen and have hope for our future with him as our RB.

All I saw in Smith was a guy who rushed for 150 yards against a bad rush defense(no offense), and a guy who was on pace for 100 yards, if given a few more carries, against a solid rush defense. I think he's pretty good!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What do you do personally to not go insane wondering whether we will make the playoffs this year..

Please help.
    Is that a serious question? This season has been over for 4 weeks or so and if we even got lucky to get to the playoffs we would get our *** handed to us. Flat out we suck and thats all there is to it! It will be years til we are good again...MAYBE! The chiefs will not come out of this very easy...The O line, secondary herm ,carl...THAT IS ALOT TO OVER COME NOT TO MENTION ARROWHEAD is a ghosttown compared to past years! Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    Is that a serious question? This season has been over for 4 weeks or so and if we even got lucky to get to the playoffs we would get our *** handed to us. Flat out we suck and thats all there is to it! It will be years til we are good again...MAYBE! The chiefs will not come out of this very easy...The O line, secondary herm ,carl...THAT IS ALOT TO OVER COME NOT TO MENTION ARROWHEAD is a ghosttown compared to past years! Just my 2 cents

4 weeks or so ago we were in first place, so you must have been against the Chiefs making the playoffs before the season even started.

I don't get that statement from a Chiefs fan.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    4 weeks or so ago we were in first place, so you must have been against the Chiefs making the playoffs before the season even started.

I don't get that statement from a Chiefs fan.

Im just saying from the football is seen this year from the chiefs has been BAD and the only thing that looked good was the D and thats it. BELIVE ME I AM A DIE HARD CHIEFS FAN THERE IS NO DOUBTING THAT!! But i have seen one good game from them this year the SD game thats it! I watch every game i can regardless of the score til the end and cheer all the way. Thats just my thoughts of what i seen.

We won't lose to Denver....I am in Denver, and the Chiefs are going to kick some serious *** this week...It will be a breakout game for the entire team. And, I'll be seating in the fourth row behind the chiefs bench to watch this game...I'll be wearing my L.J. away jersey and sportin' the RED Herm Edwards sideline cap...I will be on T.V., and this will be a great win for our CHIEFS!!! It will be more impressive than the 9-6 loss hear in Denver last year, and I will enjoy every chillin' minute and every cold Coars Light thrown on me on Sunday....It'll be great!!!

Go Chiefs!!!
    -a Mile High Chiefs Fan

P.S. The only other team I chear for are the ones that show up to play Denver...

It's our week! Go Chiefs!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast