Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

Default How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

What do you do personally to not go insane wondering whether we will make the playoffs this year..

Please help.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i think, chiefs31, we are more impressed with what we actually see with our own eyes in smith, than merely looking at his stats. Did you see the game? He literally was making people miss and outrunning the defense. His cuts were Priest-like.

So if you did not see the game and just saw stats, you have no clue what this young man can do.

Yes, you are right that it is to early to KNOW how good he really is.

...but it isnt too early to start talking about what we have already seen and have hope for our future with him as our RB.
    Hope? Hope!?

We are Chiefs fans. There will be none of that around these here parts.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan View Post
    We won't lose to Denver....I am in Denver, and the Chiefs are going to kick some serious *** this week...It will be a breakout game for the entire team. And, I'll be seating in the fourth row behind the chiefs bench to watch this game...I'll be wearing my L.J. away jersey and sportin' the RED Herm Edwards sideline cap...I will be on T.V., and this will be a great win for our CHIEFS!!! It will be more impressive than the 9-6 loss hear in Denver last year, and I will enjoy every chillin' minute and every cold Coars Light thrown on me on Sunday....It'll be great!!!

Go Chiefs!!!
    -a Mile High Chiefs Fan

P.S. The only other team I chear for are the ones that show up to play Denver...

It's our week! Go Chiefs!!!
    Dude if you are on TV I will post it!

Way to go man!

This is our playoff game right here!

Chiefs win the rest of the regular season and sweep the playoffs!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i think, chiefs31, we are more impressed with what we actually see with our own eyes in smith, than merely looking at his stats. Did you see the game? He literally was making people miss and outrunning the defense. His cuts were Priest-like.

So if you did not see the game and just saw stats, you have no clue what this young man can do.

Yes, you are right that it is to early to KNOW how good he really is.

...but it isnt too early to start talking about what we have already seen and have hope for our future with him as our RB.
    I have watched. I like what I have seen from him too. All I am saying is that two games is not ample time to say that he has proven he can carry the load.

Hope? He77 yeah. But there is no proof yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan View Post
    We won't lose to Denver....I am in Denver, and the Chiefs are going to kick some serious *** this week...It will be a breakout game for the entire team. And, I'll be seating in the fourth row behind the chiefs bench to watch this game...I'll be wearing my L.J. away jersey and sportin' the RED Herm Edwards sideline cap...I will be on T.V., and this will be a great win for our CHIEFS!!! It will be more impressive than the 9-6 loss hear in Denver last year, and I will enjoy every chillin' minute and every cold Coars Light thrown on me on Sunday....It'll be great!!!

Go Chiefs!!!
    -a Mile High Chiefs Fan

P.S. The only other team I chear for are the ones that show up to play Denver...

It's our week! Go Chiefs!!!
    And likewise for me, the Chiefs are my #1 team and my #2 team is whoever the dumb Philadelphia Eagles team is playing! (Unless they are playing Denver, S.D. or the (yuck!) Raiders).

Have a great time watching us BONK the DONKS! As
    I said before:

S.D. at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at S.D. --> We WIN
    Oakland at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at Oakland --> We WIN
    Denver at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at Denver --> And so according to the pattern, we WIN!!!!!!!!!!

GO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    And likewise for me, the Chiefs are my #1 team and my #2 team is whoever the dumb Philadelphia Eagles team is playing! (Unless they are playing Denver, S.D. or the (yuck!) Raiders).

Have a great time watching us BONK the DONKS! As
    I said before:

S.D. at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at S.D. --> We WIN
    Oakland at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at Oakland --> We WIN
    Denver at Chiefs --> We LOSE
    Chiefs at Denver --> And so according to the pattern, we WIN!!!!!!!!!!

GO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!
    That is very scientific!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456