Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Lucky or What!

Default Are We Lucky or What!

Getting into Ally Oop's time machine and traveling back to that great year 1989. (last century) we have a new Team President and GM, Mr. Carl Peterson, a new Head Coach, Marty Schottenhiemer, a new Defensive Coordinator Bill Cowher, a new Defensive Back Coach Tony Dungy, and in 1990, we get a Player Scout Coach and Defensive Back Coach, Herman Edwards, (who is a close friend to Mr. Peterson), UH OH! we have just been beamed back to January 29, 2007, and guess what, We still have Herm!! I wonder who else we can get in this time machine? (grin)

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we are trying to get tics for the viking game also. its my youngest sons b-day and he wants to go to that game. trouble is we need 8 tics close ,and not on top row. been there done that on the top row and u can have it. i remember growing up in kc and getting tics up there and moving down to lower level 5 min. into the game. i`m to old to sit up there now.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    we are trying to get tics for the viking game also. its my youngest sons b-day and he wants to go to that game. trouble is we need 8 tics close ,and not on top row. been there done that on the top row and u can have it. i remember growing up in kc and getting tics up there and moving down to lower level 5 min. into the game. i`m to old to sit up there now.
    check out stubhub.com...tix are a little bit more expensive, but great seats

looked there already. not much lower level together. its early we`ll keep looking. the prices are getting bad. some of these seats cost more than my sunday ticket. we been going to 2 to 4 home games everyyear for18 years now, everyone when we lived in kc, but its getting harder everyyear to cough up the big bucks they want for tics.

looked there already. not much lower level together. its early we`ll keep looking. the prices are getting bad. some of these seats cost more than my sunday ticket. we been going to 2 to 4 home games everyyear for18 years now, everyone when we lived in kc, but its getting harder everyyear to cough up the big bucks they want for tics.

Also might want to check out Ebay as well. Good luck with the search and keep us posted if you find out any new avenues to look for those hard to get Chief's tickets
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgunn1966 View Post
    Also might want to check out Ebay as well. Good luck with the search and keep us posted if you find out any new avenues to look for those hard to get Chief's tickets
    over the years i have bought some good tics off ebay and never had any trouble.

I read ya; I went to a game one summer with my dad and sat mid way up the nose bleed section, and the view we had is one that ya get with a wide screen shot of the field on television. Of course it was the pre-season Gov'ners cup game. We found out something about the Gov'ners cup there in KC, and that was: not whole lot of people care about it.

Smile

over the years i have bought some good tics off ebay and never had any trouble.
    Yep wolfpack, that is one good source, with pre season just three months away, I am practicing my tomahawk chop and my GO CHIEFS!!

:6: :character00293: Hee, Hee, Missed again Carl!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

with hdtv,surround asound,cheaper beer,tvo and not making the playoff run,its getting harder to justife paying the megabucks for tics. i still go when we can.

I only get to go once a year so I figure I can bite the bullet on the ticket prices, but sleeping in ditches is getting uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I only get to go once a year so I figure I can bite the bullet on the ticket prices, but sleeping in ditches is getting uncomfortable.

Especially if it rains.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast