Thread: Club Level Row 1 Rights

Default Club Level Row 1 Rights

I have 2-4 tickets in the Club Level Row 1 that I'm willing to trade for LL between the 20's on Chiefs side. Email if interested. Trade starts January 1- April 2008.

Are those better seats?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

He obviously knows that PSLs are coming and he will have to pay a lot more to retain those club level seats after the renovations.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Are those better seats?
    I consider my seats the best in the stadium. Chiefs won't confirm PSL's. I have 4 tickets and would be happy to keep a pair in the club. My father in-law is a yeller and likes to stand the whole game. (Not exactly a club level type.) While I have 4 seats I would gladly trade just two and send him down to the LL and I'll keep my 2 in the club.

Fire Peterson!

Quote Originally Posted by Action4242 View Post
    I consider my seats the best in the stadium. Chiefs won't confirm PSL's. I have 4 tickets and would be happy to keep a pair in the club. My father in-law is a yeller and likes to stand the whole game. (Not exactly a club level type.) While I have 4 seats I would gladly trade just two and send him down to the LL and I'll keep my 2 in the club.

Fire Peterson!
    Wow.

Really?

Really...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Smile question

The thread is old and not currently relevant...and a target for spammers. Spam removed/thread closed
    Last edited by rbedgood; 10-01-2008 at 03:27 AM.