Thread: political debate:timsatt1 vs HH in ventrilo

Default political debate:timsatt1 vs HH in ventrilo

:)

lets get it on.

who wants to moderate?

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Not really into politics.
    Smart girl.

I am into politics, but I spend time on this message board and a few others so as to depart the reality of politics, economics and commerce. Just gimme my FOOTBALL....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I am into politics, but I spend time on this message board and a few others so as to depart the reality of politics, economics and commerce. Just gimme my FOOTBALL....
    Chiefster seems to be trying his hand at matchmaking. Maybe you could talk him out of that.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Chiefster seems to be trying his hand at matchmaking. Maybe you could talk him out of that.
    Nah, just wanna get the kid outta the house before the wife and I die.

Since Chiefster is trying to match Luv to a younger man it made me think of this joke...the only relation is the age difference...but it is funny...

An accountant decided to leave his redheaded wife. He left her a note saying: "Dear Jane, I am 54 years old and I have never done anything wild. So I'm leaving you for an 18 year old blonde model. We'll be staying at the Sheraton."
    He then packed his things and went there. When he arrived at the Sheraton, there was a message for him from his wife. It read: "Dear John. I too am 54 years old. I have followed your example and am staying at the Hyatt with an 18 year old Italian hunk. And I'm sure that you, as an accountant, will appreciate that 18 goes into 54 many, many more times than 54 goes into 18."
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Since Chiefster is trying to match Luv to a younger man it made me think of this joke...the only relation is the age difference...but it is funny...
    Bad bedgood, bad!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yes I am...

Good one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12