Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Which thread will timssat1 screw up next????

Default Which thread will timssat1 screw up next????

Get a clue bud!! Two things you should never talk about at the bar or in a public forum....Politics and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You call having your phone tapped being free?
    I don't really mind my phone being tapped if it's going to protect. I don't have anything to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I don't really mind my phone being tapped if it's going to protect. I don't have anything to hide.
    Some of us do!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Some of us do!

Are you being naughty????

You call having your phone tapped being free?

i highly doubt that your phone is being tapped or that the government or anyone for that matter cares what you have to say on your cell phone.

that is great though that you list one example. like i said.....republican party is far from perfect....lesser of two evils and all that mumbo jumbo...

...but i said that the democratic party, the leaders of it, want to control YOU, want to tell you what you can and cannot do in your own home. Want your kids at the age of 4 all the way until they are 18 (or for those who go to college 22- whatever age) They do not like freedom. They want to tell you how much you can drive how many carbon emmissions you can put out in the air, control control control.

they dont want to protect our borders and want to give away our country to mexico. which will happen. we are going to lsoe some states to them.
    we are going to be the first country EVER to be taken over by another country without even a single shot fired.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Are you being naughty????
    Is there any other way to be?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i highly doubt that your phone is being tapped or that the government or anyone for that matter cares what you have to say on your cell phone.

that is great though that you list one example. like i said.....republican party is far from perfect....lesser of two evils and all that mumbo jumbo...

...but i said that the democratic party, the leaders of it, want to control YOU, want to tell you what you can and cannot do in your own home. Want your kids at the age of 4 all the way until they are 18 (or for those who go to college 22- whatever age) They do not like freedom. They want to tell you how much you can drive how many carbon emmissions you can put out in the air, control control control.

we are going to be the first country EVER to be taken over by another country without even a single shot fired.

You're kidding right?

I had no idea you were so clueless.

You're kidding right?

I had no idea you were so clueless.

oh hell yeah i am serious. you think republicans are the ones banning smoking in privately owned businesses? HELL NO. it is democrats. it is california. and california is pushing towards banning smoking PERIOD. not even in your own house.

but government should not have that kind of power to tell a privately owned restaurant that they cannot allow smoking. That is what PRIVATE is all about, the company private and free. CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL.

Ugh.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

yes, this is the whole point. you liberals are expecting something from the government. that is the problem.

i expect NOTHING from the government. they do not owe me anything, i have no sort of entitlement.

it is not what your country can do for you, it is what you can do for your country. that is a line you liberals will NEVER understand.
    That's easy when you are what, 23 or 24, and work for your daddy. You say anything different and you are a liar. You don't know what it's like having it rough. You never had to earn anything. There's no way I'm going to sit here and let somebody that was born with a silver spoon in there mouth act like they had it rough.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

ok so i sort of set myself up for this question...but i volunteer 10 hours during monday through friday (6pm-8pm now (was 7-9pm 2 weeks ago and prior) with an autistic 4 year old. then i also watch him at the church he goes to while his parents attend the service.

this isnt to brag. this is to show that there are people out there, many people in fact that really dont just live for themselves.

everyone should find some way to help out the needy. That is the solution but it isnt taxing the rich so that part of that tax money goes to the needy and most of it gets waisted.

you never hear about these people or the impact of the American churches that help the poor because there is a liberal media out there that doesnt want you to know this. you are all brainwashed. simple as that. I know i will never convince you of anything, but i will never stop speaking the truth.

if you want to help the "problem", there are problems all around you, you just have to actually do something about it.
    You once speak the truth and I, and some others I'm guessing, will fall over dead.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast