Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ok, where is the Crowd??!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Honestly, must I do everything???
    j/k


    Seriously though guys & gal the board has been inactive for far to long; where is everyone?


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    I check in three to four times a day, and the only person to talk to is me, and you know what they say about a person who talks to himself!!(grin)


    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I check in three to four times a day, and the only person to talk to is me, and you know what they say about a person who talks to himself!!(grin)


    8-) :pint:
    Exactly the point I'm making. I think you and I are kinda going it alone here. :-?


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    I check in daily but do not always have time to post something meaningful.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    I check in daily but do not always have time to post something meaningful.
    Eh, who says ya gotta post something meaningful; that has never stopped me.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    I check in daily but do not always have time to post something meaningful.
    Eh, who says ya gotta post something meaningful; that has never stopped me.
    Pretty much the norm for you. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: Ok, where is the Crowd??!


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:

    Pretty much the norm for you. :hammer:
    Yep! :-D


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The "Crowd" has been alot more active; lets keep it up!:bananen_smilies104:


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Honestly, must I do everything???
    j/k


    Seriously though guys & gal the board has been inactive for far to long; where is everyone?
    I couldn't tell ya, but it seems that some think the site would be better without all these people on it talking to each other.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I couldn't tell ya, but it seems that some think the site would be better without all these people on it talking to each other.

    I don't know anyone of that opinion.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •