Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Irvin?!?!?!?!?!

Default Irvin?!?!?!?!?!

What the He77 is wrong with the people who vote for the H.O.F.? Someone please tell me, in what universe does Michael Irvin get in before guys like Richard Dent, our own D.T., and for the love of absolutely anything, Art Monk?!?!?!?!?!?!

Art was the all-time leading reciever, when he retired. Michael Irvin was a drug dealer. That's exactly the kind of message we want to send to the players, fans, and everyone involved with the game. Run your fat mouth and be a trouble making show-off, get into the hall of fame, right away. Shut up and be the best, never get any recognition. This should tell us who gets in first, when it comes to Marvin Harrison vs. Terrell Owens.

The Hall of Fame has decided to become a trash can. I thought it was a bad enough joke, that Art has been over-looked for the past several years. But this is a humiliating slap in the face to Art Monk and players who played with any form of class, whatsoever. Here is the new formula to get in - Make alot of noise, break as many laws as you can, and make sure that you hold the game of football in, clammoring, contempt.

Today the N.F.L. should be ashamed of themselves. I am humiliated by this and have lost all respect for the H.O.F. voting committee.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Irvin?!?!?!?!?!

while DT was a great chief,his numbers against the rest of the league was little bit above average. i hope he gets in. now Irvins numbers were above average also,not super great but when it came to parting with stippers and hookers, his numbers are at the top.

Irvin is a crack head! :evil:

Chiefster wrote:
    Irvin is a crack head! :evil:
    So are the Selection Buffoons, a roomfull of Pimps and Drug Dealers, what is the NFL coming to?

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Irvin getting in the HOF is an absolute joke.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Irvin getting in the HOF is an absolute joke.
    Agreed; but no one's laughing...except Irvin.

Isn't America wonderful, where else can a crack head get into the HOF, while legitamate candidates have to wait another year. This is the year of equal opportunities, let the coke snorting begin!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Isn't America wonderful, where else can a crack head get into the HOF, while legitamate candidates have to wait another year. This is the year of equal opportunities, let the coke snorting begin!!

No doubt.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

espn,i think, dumped irvin this week or last.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Get the number of that dumpster, quick, haul it to the landfill immediately, ASAP, don't let some sleazy agent get him out of the dumpster!! (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast