Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108

Thread: Enough!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Enough!


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

    I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

    However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

    If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Amen to that brother. All queen carl cares about is gettin that revenue\money in the seats. But he also needs to know that a winning product needs to be put out on the field to get them people in those seats. They've been teasing us year after year. Yet we've been gettin by wit these teams the past few years. Sooner or later we won't have ***** and no longer will we fill up arrowhead and our games will be blacked out if something won't get done.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    A couple of final thoughts:

    Herm and Solari drove Priest back into retirement by trying to pound him up the middle as the featured back. We should have seen a lot more of Kolby Smith when LJ went down. Priest should have been getting 15 to 20 touches a game on the perimiter, not 25 to 30 between the tackles. I don't know what Herm's problem is with trusting more than one running back at a time but he's just going to keep running guys into the ground the way he did Curtis Martin. The fact that Martin played as long and as well as he did under Edwards is truly a testiment to his ability, talent, and toughness. After Priest had already made a miraculous comeback, our head coach and offensive coordinator forced my favorite player into retirement with their inept strategies and I hate them for that.

    The kicking has been hurting us, but equally dehabilitating has been the end-game decision-making and clock-management of Herm Edwards. Two weeks in a row, Edwards end-game strategies have effectively driven the nail into our own coffin.

    I feel like we signed the Bengals' D-line for our entire offensive unit after they got out of jail because I watch our offense play shackled every week. If you don't have faith that your players can execute, you aren't doing your job as a coach. Period.

    To Tony G: I'm sorry man. I really am. I wish we could have provided you with a realistic shot at a championship during your majestic career in KC. You are a god among men. You're the best and always will be. I would harbor you no ill will whatsoever if you decided to try to pursue a realistic shot at a title with another team before you retire. You have given us fans more than we could have hoped for and you have given this organization far more than it deserves. Thank you, Tony. God bless.

    Herm Petersolari is quickly turning this organization into the football version of the Royals and it's too painful to watch.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i will admit that this year i have actually got up and did other things during the game. i have not done that since the mideightes.and when i`m at work i can usually listen to the game. but not this year,i stayed working at my hell hole of a job. THANK YOU QUEEN CARL AND ESPECIALY YOU EDWARDS!
    Last edited by wolfpack; 11-28-2007 at 06:23 PM. Reason: spelling nazis might strike
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

    I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

    However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

    If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.
    I'm right there with ya man!!! I've been there for about two or three years now! It's pathetic to see what is happening to this organization!!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

    I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

    However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

    If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.
    Wow! just wow!

    It is going to take this kind of attitude from a multitude of ticket buying fans to make any difference with Clark Hunt. Queen Carl will remain right where he is as long as he is dropping coin in the pockets of the Hunt family. But, wow, I gotta agree with ya!

    ...And, to call those four mediocre is an insult to mediocre people everywhere.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-28-2007 at 09:04 PM.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow! just wow!

    It is going to take this kind of attitude from a multitude of ticket buying fans to make any difference with Clark Hunt. Queen Carl will remain right where he is as long as he is dropping coin in the pockets of the Hunt family. But, wow, I gotta agree with ya!

    ...And, to call those four mediocre is an insult to mediocre people everywhere.

    Yes it does, and I am!!!! For that you owe me a

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    [/i][/b]
    Yes it does, and I am!!!! For that you owe me a
    You'll have to settle for Diet Coke. :p


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think the tide has begun to change. Only one year, have the Royals and the Chiefs been good at the same time, and that was in 03, a Royals fluke of course. Now, I see the Royals beginning to improve, and the Chiefs falling apart.
    To say the Chiefs are going to become like the Royals might be a tad bit of an overstatement, but I don't disagree with it, that's what bad management does.
    I'll be honored to be buying Royals tickets, since they'll be good possibly as early as this next season, as where the Chiefs are going no where.
    Oh, by the way, taking the Royals team last year, I think the Royals are better than the Chiefs, their management is actually improving the team. More than I can say about the Chiefs.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I could never go to that extreme. I love the Chiefs too much for that.

    To each their own though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •