Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surviving

Default Surviving

Dec 9 12:02am-

I am going to chronicle our attempts to survive the ice storm we are having. My wife sent me out into the elements to get the essentials to last until Tuesday when they say the storm will finally pass. Upon my return, my wife was quite dismayed to discover that I had forgot the milk, bread, diapers and medicine for our sons raging fever, but had returned instead with four cases of beer, two bags of pretzels, and a Maxim magazine.

Dec 9 12:11am-

The boredom has started to set in. My wife and I are starting to snip at each other. Also, I'm getting hungry. I'm eying my son wondering how he will taste with pretzels.

Dec 9 12:34am-

It's been a while since I've wrote, but I fear I am becoming weak with hunger. Also, I'm afraid I might have come down with dysentery. I just have to remember to be strong.

Dec 9 12:42am-

The house is starting to get very cold. The wife and I have decided to have "relations" to help us warm up.

Dec 9 12:44am-

The "relations" helped for a while, but now the warmth has started to wear off. My son is stumbling around blind drunk because I forgot the milk and we have resorted to giving him beer in his bottle. When will this nightmare ever end?

Dec 9 1:12am-

I have decided I will have to eat my wife in lieu of my son when the pretzels run out. Oddly, when I told my wife of my change of plans, she was very excited.

Dec 9 2:30am- This will be my last entry for awhile. I hope and pray we can make it through this harrowing experience. My son and I have made it through all the beer and I'm scared to go to sleep now, because he's a mean drunk. My wife is passed out under a pound of pretzels trying to stay warm. If I don't make it, please, remember me kindly.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

strange post.

HA.... sounds like my husband, he went out and came back with like 10 frozen pizza's, a 30 pk of beer, four bottles of this new boulevard line of 10% beer, bananas, hotdog buns - no hotdogs, hamburger buns - no hamburger, and soup. He swears that anyone can live on beer and cornnuts.

Where are you at again? We're getting rain, but I haven't heard anything about things being too bad here. Did you get a lot of ice?
    Everything happens for a reason.

I am in Gardner, Kansas... about 45min SW of arrowhead. It is freezing rain here - nobody is out

You guys may be close to where my heart lies. (Arrowhead)
    Butt I'm off to the bar in 60 ish temp Calif sunny/no wind -perfect football weather. I think I will possibly survive today.Enjoy the Chiefs today and don't eat the kids till after X-mas.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    You guys may be close to where my heart lies. (Arrowhead)
    Butt I'm off to the bar in 60 ish temp Calif sunny/no wind -perfect football weather. I think I will possibly survive today.Enjoy the Chiefs today and don't eat the kids till after X-mas.
    How in the hell is 60-ish and sunny perfect football weather. You must really be a wuss.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Dec 9 12:02am-

I am going to chronicle our attempts to survive the ice storm we are having. My wife sent me out into the elements to get the essentials to last until Tuesday when they say the storm will finally pass. Upon my return, my wife was quite dismayed to discover that I had forgot the milk, bread, diapers and medicine for our sons raging fever, but had returned instead with four cases of beer, two bags of pretzels, and a Maxim magazine.

Dec 9 12:11am-

The boredom has started to set in. My wife and I are starting to snip at each other. Also, I'm getting hungry. I'm eying my son wondering how he will taste with pretzels.

Dec 9 12:34am-

It's been a while since I've wrote, but I fear I am becoming weak with hunger. Also, I'm afraid I might have come down with dysentery. I just have to remember to be strong.

Dec 9 12:42am-

The house is starting to get very cold. The wife and I have decided to have "relations" to help us warm up.

Dec 9 12:44am-

The "relations" helped for a while, but now the warmth has started to wear off. My son is stumbling around blind drunk because I forgot the milk and we have resorted to giving him beer in his bottle. When will this nightmare ever end?

Dec 9 1:12am-

I have decided I will have to eat my wife in lieu of my son when the pretzels run out. Oddly, when I told my wife of my change of plans, she was very excited.

Dec 9 2:30am- This will be my last entry for awhile. I hope and pray we can make it through this harrowing experience. My son and I have made it through all the beer and I'm scared to go to sleep now, because he's a mean drunk. My wife is passed out under a pound of pretzels trying to stay warm. If I don't make it, please, remember me kindly.
    Hilarious man!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Maybe the Chiefs should move out here in Calif. They couln"t do any worse! Warm weather cures all! I know this post is sure sacra ledge. .........................To the bar I go ...
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Where are you at again? We're getting rain, but I haven't heard anything about things being too bad here. Did you get a lot of ice?
    We're up by Nevada. As far as I know everyone here has power, but Lamar and someone said Stockton are without, as well as a lot of the rural area.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast