Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank God for Hermmies new and improved Defense

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Thank God for Hermmies new and improved Defense

326 yards against us in ONE HALF! thank you hermmie for this great defense. that is all for my venting,less the words that has to beeped out.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Where is the world is Allen??? oh, as I type he just did something

Yeah he stops them for a loss and then our crappy CB's give up the first down.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

just think if it wasnt for his improved defense they might have scored 60. i dont think our defense looked this bad under dickie.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    just think if it wasnt for his improved defense they might have scored 60. i dont think our defense looked this bad under dickie.
    I believe if they had the Pats mentality today they would have scored 100, I think Shanahan today just went easy on us, either out of respect for the ill or so that the front office didn't see how truly bad this team is and make changes.

Wow and we had a whole 7 first downs today.

Now they are talking about Denver on the radio, about how they aren't a very good team but that the Chiefs made them look like Super Bowl Champions. Problem is this is all on Chiefs radio, by people who are very Chief biased.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    326 yards against us in ONE HALF! thank you hermmie for this great defense. that is all for my venting,less the words that has to beeped out.
    Aw, come on, Herm is "rebuilding" and we need him around for another 5-7 years. To all the Herm lovers......screw you guys! Herm has worn out his welcome and should pack his bags and leave town with his head hung low. This miserable football is not all "rebuilding." The revolt this year will be palpable and I pray the KC Star writers rip em a new one tomorrow. I'm so tired of Herm and his BS excuses.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Aw, come on, Herm is "rebuilding" and we need him around for another 5-7 years. To all the Herm lovers......screw you guys! Herm has worn out his welcome and should pack his bags and leave town with his head hung low. This miserable football is not all "rebuilding." The revolt this year will be palpable and I pray the KC Star writers rip em a new one tomorrow. I'm so tired of Herm and his BS excuses.
    The only people I know who are Herm lovers are the Jets, they love that he left. And no this isn't rebuilding to rebuild you have to have a youngish team. This team is old.

Herm needs to go to the Patriots and help them rebuild, or Indy. I am also thinking San Diego isnt building fast enough so maybe Herm could go there, also Denver would be a great place for Herm to use his rebuilding talent.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    The only people I know who are Herm lovers are the Jets, they love that he left. And no this isn't rebuilding to rebuild you have to have a youngish team. This team is old.

Herm needs to go to the Patriots and help them rebuild, or Indy. I am also thinking San Diego isnt building fast enough so maybe Herm could go there, also Denver would be a great place for Herm to use his rebuilding talent.
    How about miami???? They can't win for losing and just cant win.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    How about miami???? They can't win for losing and just cant win.
    Miami is one team that doesn't need Hermies 'talent' right now lol, but I bet if they played us they would have a win, they did beat us pre-season. If you add in the pre-season this team could go 4-16 impressive Hermie ball needs to come to an end.

Now thats scary - I would love to see a scrimmage between KC and Miami - with no involvement from trent even on the sidelines.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast