Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing

Thumbs down Embarrassing

Herm Edwards and his ferocious defense? We as fans have been scammed. This team is a wreck. The defense is playing mediocre again, the offense is a joke and there are no words to describe special teams. I am so pissed off I don't even have the words to describe it. We just got man handled and this team is terrible. You guys honestly think Herm Edwards is going to take us to a championship? This team is in need of more than just O line. The defense has sucked it up big time the last few games and is running neck and neck with the offense. Throw in Herm's coaching and this team will go nowhere fast!

For the record, Herm's "great" record is now 52-57. Wow!!! What a "great" coach. 13-16 as the Chiefs head coach.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Just kinda wondering to myself, (and out loud here) wondering if Miami's fans are as upset as us Chiefs fans, I mean they did think they were up for a good season.

Also would we be as upset if we were 2-11 rather then 4-9 or if we were 4-9 but scattered the wins a little more, having never had a lead in the division.

The last question if we were 4-9 but all 4 wins were in Arrowhead and we didn't have the losing streak, and the losing streak in Arrowhead, how would everyone feel.

Just pondering.
    The same on all accounts.

wish they would do that at my walmart... I seen a very cute womens tshirt today that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    you should have been in the wal mart here in wichita yesturday on east kellogg. They had a cart full of Chiefs hats, 20% off. i mean about 50 chiefs caps.
    They'll be 40% off by Tuesday.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    wish they would do that at my walmart... I seen a very cute womens tshirt today that I want.
    We could work on that, send me some pics of you in and... Ooooooh wait we are both married, I dont know how big your hubby is, and I am trying to not perv on these boards anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    They'll be 60% off by Tuesday.

FYR.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Just kinda wondering to myself, (and out loud here) wondering if Miami's fans are as upset as us Chiefs fans, I mean they did think they were up for a good season.

Also would we be as upset if we were 2-11 rather then 4-9 or if we were 4-9 but scattered the wins a little more, having never had a lead in the division.

The last question if we were 4-9 but all 4 wins were in Arrowhead and we didn't have the losing streak, and the losing streak in Arrowhead, how would everyone feel.

Just pondering.
    I have been rooting and praying and hoping that the Chiefs make the playoffs again through sheer force of will by the players.

Today it appeared to me that the entire team has given up on Herm, and that makes me happy!

I am actually in a better mood now since I took some time away and thought about things.

This might have been the best thing for the Chiefs since SD tore my heart out 5 minutes after the Chiefs game started.

We are out and I don't care if there is team unity anymore. Hopefully the locker room will blow up and Herm will just go away.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

yeah, but mine has been asleep since the game.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have been rooting and praying and hoping that the Chiefs make the playoffs again through sheer force of will by the players.

Today it appeared to me that the entire team has given up on Herm, and that makes me happy!

I am actually in a better mood now since I took some time away and thought about things.

This might have been the best thing for the Chiefs since SD tore my heart out 5 minutes after the Chiefs game started.

We are out and I don't care if there is team unity anymore. Hopefully the locker room will blow up and Herm will just go away.
    I'm with ya; all except for this.

I'm employing the "patience" attitude now that we're out of it and waiting to see what if any progress we'll make over the course of the next off-season that will impact our chances over next year or two.

All I have left is TEARS..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

The only thing positive about this whole thing is the pic from the last post.

Our Chiefs are really bad and it will probably be that way for a while unfortunately. We need a new coach and several new players.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast