Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing

Thumbs down Embarrassing

Herm Edwards and his ferocious defense? We as fans have been scammed. This team is a wreck. The defense is playing mediocre again, the offense is a joke and there are no words to describe special teams. I am so pissed off I don't even have the words to describe it. We just got man handled and this team is terrible. You guys honestly think Herm Edwards is going to take us to a championship? This team is in need of more than just O line. The defense has sucked it up big time the last few games and is running neck and neck with the offense. Throw in Herm's coaching and this team will go nowhere fast!

For the record, Herm's "great" record is now 52-57. Wow!!! What a "great" coach. 13-16 as the Chiefs head coach.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I am waiting to see what he says after the game, what could he possibly say??????

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I am waiting to see what he says after the game, what could he possibly say??????
    Same rhetoric as always.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

He's going to have to deal with another "playing to win the game" conference if he's not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    He's going to have to deal with another "playing to win the game" conference if he's not careful.
    Maybe he'll change it to "We play to lose the game."
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Or, "We play to win the best possible draft pick."

Unless we have a draf like the Browns did last year, and that might not help, there are just too many holes. With every year that passes and no improvement from one to the next. I just don't see how Carl has kept his job.

I think a boycott of the product might be in order. These idiots bullied voters into a tax hike with veiled threats of a move and then proceed to provide, in return, the worst team KC has seen in years.

The team I saw on the field today, was the worst I can EVER remember seeing the Chiefs.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Although remember last year's week 5 game at Pittsburgh? It was televised here. I had been looking so forward all week long to seeing our Chiefs. But we were awful that day, losing 45-7. THAT was the worst I had ever seen them. They were totally gashed by Pittsburgh. But sounds like today's game (which I didn't SEE) was equally as bad.
    It's one thing to lose but painful when it's like this. I hope we at least give the Titans a run for it next week.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast