Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Peterson and Clark Hunt is there anybody in there....

Default Carl Peterson and Clark Hunt is there anybody in there....

Ugly game, ugly game. I just feel bad for Tony G he deserves better than this. I want to know what Carl and Clark have to say about how terrible this team really is and how long do they think it's going to take to rebuild, and what are they going to do fix the problem. Anybody have a clue what management thinks...aside from the fact that Herm sees the wheels turning and we are going in the right direction. If he was a man he would resign on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Did you see him play in college at all?? Same stuff!! We're in trouble at that position too!!

well, if he got drafted in the NFL, then he must have not completely sucked in college. I have seen him play, however, in the pros, which is way more advanced that NCAA, and I have seen him play well.

I didn't watch today's game, so I am not speaking for today, but I have not seen him suck it up in any previous games this year.

Did you see him play in college at all?? Same stuff!! We're in trouble at that position too!!
    I thought he set all kinds of records at Bama?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Ugly game, ugly game. I just feel bad for Tony G he deserves better than this. I want to know what Carl and Clark have to say about how terrible this team really is and how long do they think it's going to take to rebuild, and what are they going to do fix the problem. Anybody have a clue what management thinks...aside from the fact that Herm sees the wheels turning and we are going in the right direction. If he was a man he would resign on his own.
    ...Lights are on, but nobodies home.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I thought he set all kinds of records at Bama?
    He did, Big deal. He threw the ball a lot!! He had years like 16 TD's and 13 INT's. Went to 1 bowl I think in 5 years.

He did, Big deal. He threw the ball a lot!! He had years like 16 TD's and 13 INT's. Went to 1 bowl I think in 5 years.
    In 2005, he had 14 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.

source:espn.com
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

brodie`s pass`s are sharper than huard he just needs more time,,,, standing up,, not on his back.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    In 2005, he had 14 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.

source:espn.com
    I'm generalizing. There's 864,000 bowl games. He went took his team to 1 in 5 years.

I'm generalizing. There's 864,000 bowl games. He went took his team to 1 in 5 years.
    yeah yeah, we get the picture, you are not a big fan of brody and you are upset that most of the board likes him.

say no more, your colors show very well. you dont have to hate on him in every post. We all know your feelings. Let us enjoy him without it upsetting you

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah yeah, we get the picture, you are not a big fan of brody and you are upset that most of the board likes him.

say no more, your colors show very well. you dont have to hate on him in every post. We all know your feelings. Let us enjoy him without it upsetting you
    Just responding to a post timshed!! My colors show because I don't think the guy is going to take our team to the next level??? Weird!

:character00113: :character00279: :sign0099: :sign0147:
    Just responding to a post timshed!! My colors show because I don't think the guy is going to take our team to the next level??? Weird!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast