Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Peterson and Clark Hunt is there anybody in there....

Default Carl Peterson and Clark Hunt is there anybody in there....

Ugly game, ugly game. I just feel bad for Tony G he deserves better than this. I want to know what Carl and Clark have to say about how terrible this team really is and how long do they think it's going to take to rebuild, and what are they going to do fix the problem. Anybody have a clue what management thinks...aside from the fact that Herm sees the wheels turning and we are going in the right direction. If he was a man he would resign on his own.

It'd be one thing if there were visible signs of improvement from this team, but every week they go out there, they look markedly worse than the week before. Carl's had a LONG time to get this team a championship, and EVERY OTHER team in the AFC West has made a Super Bowl appearance in the past 15 years. How many more chances can we possibly give him?

He gets as many chances as possible apparently.

This just makes me sick.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

It would also make a difference if we were a young team also, but I saw during the game that we are like the 4th oldest team, with that there is no silver lining on this dark dark cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    It would also make a difference if we were a young team also, but I saw during the game that we are like the 4th oldest team, with that there is no silver lining on this dark dark cloud.
    Yes there is a silver lining remember......CROYLE!!!! What a joke!! Do people STILL think this guy is our future??? If that's the case, we have several more years of this pathetic atrocity we call an NFL football team!! Pathetic!!! Fightin it out with the Raiders to see who will be suckin the bottom of the barrell!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Yes there is a silver lining remember......CROYLE!!!! What a joke!! Do people STILL think this guy is our future??? If that's the case, we have several more years of this pathetic atrocity we call an NFL football team!! Pathetic!!! Fightin it out with the Raiders to see who will be suckin the bottom of the barrell!!
    Well at least we get a early draft pick, that cp can screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You can hate on Croyle all you want to, the only reason I feel he isn't the silver lining, is that Hermie is going to get him killed, I think this kid has awesome potential and could be a great QB for some time to come if Hermie doesn't end it all for him.

You can hate on Croyle all you want to, the only reason I feel he isn't the silver lining, is that Hermie is going to get him killed, I think this kid has awesome potential and could be a great QB for some time to come if Hermie doesn't end it all for him.
    Did you see him play in college at all?? Same stuff!! We're in trouble at that position too!!

If we had a line, then Croyle could be good. No QB will look good behind this line though and to say otherwise is just asinine.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    If we had a line, then Croyle could be good. No QB will look good behind this line though and to say otherwise is just asinine.
    Agreed and I kinda owe an apology to Huard, although Croyle has looked far better since he has been in then Huard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast