Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Number 23

Default Number 23

Hey Crowd, the Yahoo Sports Mock Draft is in. If KC doesn't move up or down in the draft they will have the 23rd pick. Yahoo Sports predicts that the Chiefs will draft Tony Ugoh, offensive tackle from Arkansas. What say ye Crowd? Do you think that the Chiefs stay at 23, and who do you think they will draft first?

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Number 23

that is the first time i`ve heard his name. most i`ve heard has us picking a wideout,such as rice or DT.

23???

Sounds like a Dr. Pepper commercial. :pint:

I am just wondering how we are going to fare in the drft, offensive line, wide reciever, it is hard to say, but in the 23rd slot, I hope there is someone great in the offensive line category, we need a line that will give our QB time to opperate.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    I am just wondering how we are going to fare in the drft, offensive line, wide reciever, it is hard to say, but in the 23rd slot, I hope there is someone great in the offensive line category, we need a line that will give our QB time to opperate.

Agreed; the offense lives or dies with the play of the offensive line. Plain and simple; if they don't move the pile and create opportunities for the running game to flourish or pass block giving our QB time to survey the field and time to allow our receivers to get open then we won't win many games. This will only prove to wear down the defense as the season goes on and to demoralize the team as a whole. I hope Herm didn't mean what he said about not caring about the offense.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

there is only one,according to the so-called experts, good OT and DT in the draft. the rest are 2nd on down picks. if we dont trade up or they are gone by 23rd,we`ll take a wideout. trouble is there isnt awhole lot of FA`S in the OT or DT field.

wolfpack wrote:
    there is only one,according to the so-called experts, good OT and DT in the draft. the rest are 2nd on down picks. if we dont trade up or they are gone by 23rd,we`ll take a wideout. trouble is there isnt awhole lot of FA`S in the OT or DT field.
    Yup; par for the course, unfortunately.

I heard the Hulk was available, his problem is that they can't keep him in uniforms. The LSU QB along with Brady Quinn, seem to be the 1, 2, QB top draft pick, the field seems to dwindle after those two, but we need to beef up our offensive line, I don't think we worry about QB's we need to give the ones we got time to work, instead of picking themselves off the ground, and worrying about concussions.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Tony Yugo? I think Tony can afford more expensive cars than that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

With our luck, Ugoh probably won't be available at pick number 23, wonder if Lil Abners brother Tiny is still around? Maybe carl can find some one in the free agency pool, one can always hope.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast