Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this Hermmie`s "D" or Cunningham`s?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Is this Hermmie`s "D" or Cunningham`s?

if its the Gun`s need maybe his head shouldbe on the block also. this cover 2 was good 10 years ago but o-cord`s have figured it out. plus we dont have the tackles to pull it off. our corners are nursing home bound ,our mlb`er dosent show up. lets not forget the tackling of the defense.yesterday reminded me of dickie`s defense. but atleast with dickie`s offense you were always in the game. just saying maybe its time for cunningham to go also.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are you the GM from San Diego?
    Can't run too much smack against the Sparkies. They're 8-5 and enroute to the playoffs. More than we can say.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Can't run too much smack against the Sparkies. They're 8-5 and enroute to the playoffs. More than we can say.
    Sure I can, if that was the Chiefs we would be backing in and still winning the crappiest division. Besides the point was they were 14-2 and fired everyone and look where it got them.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sure I can, if that was the Chiefs we would be backing in and still winning the crappiest division. Besides the point was they were 14-2 and fired everyone and look where it got them.
    Good point. Let's get Schottenheimer and Gunny reunited.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I wouldn't mind seeing Marty back, especially if we could add Cam Cameron. The Dolphins may very well let him go after this season. (I think that would be a mistake.) Cam was the guy responsible for creating the offense that the Chargers were running before this season.

But, since Herm is staying, I would still like to see Miami fire Cameron, and the Chiefs bring him in as an offensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Marty back, especially if we could add Cam Cameron. The Dolphins may very well let him go after this season. (I think that would be a mistake.) Cam was the guy responsible for creating the offense that the Chargers were running before this season.

But, since Herm is staying, I would still like to see Miami fire Cameron, and the Chiefs bring him in as an offensive coordinator.
    No joke, who ever thought that Solari would make a good offensive coordinator?

No joke, who ever thought that Solari would make a good offensive coordinator?
    I certainly had my hopes that he would have retained some knowledge from D.V., and in all fairness, he has been handcuffed with a poor offensive line, and an ultra-conservative head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I certainly had my hopes that he would have retained some knowledge from D.V., and in all fairness, he has been handcuffed with a poor offensive line, and an ultra-conservative head coach.
    True, but I think an offensive line coach would naturally be conservative. IMO, they would just love to grind it out.

True, but I think an offensive line coach would naturally be conservative. IMO, they would just love to grind it out.
    Which is fine if you have the offensive linemen to execute that kind of offense. (See Minnesota Vikings.)

I don't know enough about Solari to comment on his philosophies about play calling, but I'm sure whatever they are, they are hamstringed by Herm.

Will we ever score a point in the 4th Quarter again?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12