Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this Hermmie`s "D" or Cunningham`s?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Is this Hermmie`s "D" or Cunningham`s?

if its the Gun`s need maybe his head shouldbe on the block also. this cover 2 was good 10 years ago but o-cord`s have figured it out. plus we dont have the tackles to pull it off. our corners are nursing home bound ,our mlb`er dosent show up. lets not forget the tackling of the defense.yesterday reminded me of dickie`s defense. but atleast with dickie`s offense you were always in the game. just saying maybe its time for cunningham to go also.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

The entire team has given up it seems to me.

I doubt that it is Gun's fault, but I'm sure assistant coaches, and coordinators will be heading out before Herm does.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I think Gunny has done well. I still think that the biggest problem with our defense may be that they have given up.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think Gunny has done well. I still think that the biggest problem with our defense may be that they have given up.
    I wonder about that myself.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    the bad thing about this is that then they have given up on hermmie. Dickie`s offense in its heyday never gave up on the defense when it was at the bottom of the rankings.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

It's hard to keep your chin up when your out of it and your offense keeps putting you back on the field with no rest at all. These guys have been on the field way more than a defense should all season and now it is starting to show.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    It's hard to keep your chin up when your out of it and your offense keeps putting you back on the field with no rest at all. These guys have been on the field way more than a defense should all season and now it is starting to show.
    Yes, it is difficult. But that does not excuse giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack
    Is this Hermmie`s "D" or Cunningham`s?

There's a difference?

Every coach needs to go. Period! You ever see the show Extreme Makeover Home Edition? Yeah, that's what needs to happen in KC. Carl, Ray Farmer, Herm, Gunther and every one in-between needs to go. Let's bring in a new GM and head coach with fresh ideas. I wonder if Dick Vermeil would make a good GM? Hmmmm. Whatever, what we have now isn't working at all and the players attitudes are starting to show it.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Are you the GM from San Diego?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast