Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheering for Chiefs Losses, who is with me?

Default Cheering for Chiefs Losses, who is with me?

yeah yeah, i know the hardcore fans cannot cheer for more losses, because for some reason wins still matter to them even if they dont make the playoffs.

But 3 or 4 more losses, however many games are left this year, can GREATLY impact the chiefs next season in a positive way.

The most important reason is, if we lose our remaining games, the Herm era is for sure over. I personally think it is already over, but the more losses, the greater we will clean house with the coaches.

The second, and maybe equal to the above, most important reason for losing is that we have the opportunity to draft a way better player(s) next year or use our high draft pick for a good trade.

Either way, I think losing is going to benefit us for next year. Yes, it sounds like an oxymoron....but it is what it is.

And i was just curious....is there anyone else like me hoping for the remaining games to be losses?

let me at least attempt to explain myself....it is playoffs or nothing for me....

...if we dont make the playoffs, i dont care if we go 8-8 or 0-16.

same difference.

i am guessing that the majority of the board does not share my feelings, but i am curious.

i AM rooting for the end of Herm Edwards career at KC. SImple as that. that isnt hard to see. But at least i paid for one ticket to see the chiefs play this year. My friend from KC called me to see if i wanted to go to the titans game and i said hell no. not now. not gonna drive 4 hours just so i can get pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    that would have been one of the funniest responses i have ever seen...if it wasnt directed to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is directed at anyone that calls themself a fan in one breath, and in the next tries to rally support for the Chiefs to lose.

I am smart enough to understand that your point in posting this thread was to get a rise out of certain people. It worked in my case. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It is directed at anyone that calls themself a fan in one breath, and in the next tries to rally support for the Chiefs to lose.

I am smart enough to understand that your point in posting this thread was to get a rise out of certain people. It worked in my case. Congrats.
    well thank you! do i get rep points?

LMAO this thread imust have mentioned this 5-7 times today at work saying I hope we lose all th rest not only for maybe a coaching change but also a great draft pick.

well thank you! do i get rep points?
    Not the color you were hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    LMAO this thread imust have mentioned this 5-7 times today at work saying I hope we lose all th rest not only for maybe a coaching change but also a great draft pick.
    at least someone gets the big picture.

losing the rest of the games guarantees the end of Herm Edwards. Enough said.

yes, i knew this post would get a rise out of people. but i am not going to watch herm's SHlT ball for another year. I really do want us to lose the rest for the good of the organization. Get the big picture PLEASE!

He he, you just got "Coached".
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

at least someone gets the big picture.

losing the rest of the games guarantees the end of Herm Edwards. Enough said.

yes, i knew this post would get a rise out of people. but i am not going to watch herm's SHlT ball for another year. I really do want us to lose the rest for the good of the organization. Get the big picture PLEASE!
    Dude, I really hope we keep Herm now just so that you will hate the Chiefs so much you will stop being a "fan" Do you honestly believe that if we go 1-3 as opposed to 0-4 it will have a significant outcome on the career or Herm as our head coach. You are a joke. Come back when you get a clue about what it means to be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'm with Canada. Let's have a Canadian beer.

FYP!!

HA!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast