Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheering for Chiefs Losses, who is with me?

Default Cheering for Chiefs Losses, who is with me?

yeah yeah, i know the hardcore fans cannot cheer for more losses, because for some reason wins still matter to them even if they dont make the playoffs.

But 3 or 4 more losses, however many games are left this year, can GREATLY impact the chiefs next season in a positive way.

The most important reason is, if we lose our remaining games, the Herm era is for sure over. I personally think it is already over, but the more losses, the greater we will clean house with the coaches.

The second, and maybe equal to the above, most important reason for losing is that we have the opportunity to draft a way better player(s) next year or use our high draft pick for a good trade.

Either way, I think losing is going to benefit us for next year. Yes, it sounds like an oxymoron....but it is what it is.

And i was just curious....is there anyone else like me hoping for the remaining games to be losses?

let me at least attempt to explain myself....it is playoffs or nothing for me....

...if we dont make the playoffs, i dont care if we go 8-8 or 0-16.

same difference.

i am guessing that the majority of the board does not share my feelings, but i am curious.

I wouldn't say he isn't a fan, he just sees the game in a different way than most people. I see the big picture, you want us to lose, get a really high draft pick, and a possibly easier schedule next year depending on other team improvements of course.
    I'm sort of half-in-half as far as the hope we lose for draft pick thing. It's extremely hard to hope we lose, just because I've been a fan since I've been born(21 years baby!), where as, I really want an awesome season next year, but I'll just watch every game and accept the outcome. To each his own.
    However, if you want my opinion, I don't think the Chiefs will have a ton of trouble losing the rest of their games, except maybe against the Jets.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I wouldn't say he isn't a fan, he just sees the game in a different way than most people. I see the big picture, you want us to lose, get a really high draft pick, and a possibly easier schedule next year depending on other team improvements of course.
    I'm sort of half-in-half as far as the hope we lose for draft pick thing. It's extremely hard to hope we lose, just because I've been a fan since I've been born(21 years baby!), where as, I really want an awesome season next year, but I'll just watch every game and accept the outcome. To each his own.
    However, if you want my opinion, I don't think the Chiefs will have a ton of trouble losing the rest of their games, except maybe against the Jets.
    He has reached a new level of fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Ok, I'll say it for you. timsatt1 is not a fan. He just likes turmoil.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Ok, I'll say it for you. timsatt1 is not a fan. He just likes turmoil.
    So you're saying he's a fan of turmoil???

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So you're saying he's a fan of turmoil???
    Yep. Too bad Turmoil isn't a NFL team. I guess it wouldn't matter, as soon as they had a down year he'd jump off the bandwagon anyway.

Yep. Too bad Turmoil isn't a NFL team. I guess it wouldn't matter, as soon as they had a down year he'd jump off the bandwagon anyway.
    Heh!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh!
    As you well know, I crack myself up.

I will NEVER cheer for a loss. EVER!!!!!

If we lose, I am fine with it. But I WILL NOT CHEER FOR IT!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I will NEVER cheer for a loss. EVER!!!!!

If we lose, I am fine with it. But I WILL NOT CHEER FOR IT!!!
    Did I ever mention that you were my hero?

Did I ever mention that you were my hero?
    You're everything I wish I could be!!

Yes I could fly higher than an eagle....cause you are the wind beneath my wings!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast