yeah yeah, i know the hardcore fans cannot cheer for more losses, because for some reason wins still matter to them even if they dont make the playoffs.

But 3 or 4 more losses, however many games are left this year, can GREATLY impact the chiefs next season in a positive way.

The most important reason is, if we lose our remaining games, the Herm era is for sure over. I personally think it is already over, but the more losses, the greater we will clean house with the coaches.

The second, and maybe equal to the above, most important reason for losing is that we have the opportunity to draft a way better player(s) next year or use our high draft pick for a good trade.

Either way, I think losing is going to benefit us for next year. Yes, it sounds like an oxymoron....but it is what it is.

And i was just curious....is there anyone else like me hoping for the remaining games to be losses?

let me at least attempt to explain myself....it is playoffs or nothing for me....

...if we dont make the playoffs, i dont care if we go 8-8 or 0-16.

same difference.

i am guessing that the majority of the board does not share my feelings, but i am curious.