Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Herm Press Conference....

Default 12/11 Herm Press Conference....

Is anyone else a little concerned that we as fans have to take a Head Coach's word that things are changing, that all franchise's go through tough seasons. First of all we haven't been to the superbowl, since before I was born and I am 30, and the last time we were in AFC championship game was freaking 14 years ago. So how many more seasons do we have to endure as fans, cuz last time I checked I am pretty sure we as fans pay your freaking salary. Boy, this guy should be in politics with the way he side steps questions. I am just a fan, and I work two jobs 60-70 hrs a week and my gift to myself is season tix...maybe I need my head examined at least my wife says that...nah, I love Arrowhead on Gameday and the Chiefs. But Herm and Carl are about to drive me freaking crazy.

drive you, me and everyone else crazy.

i mean **** we are looking at winning a football game, other than miami, the chiefs are pretty much the saddest team in the league.

as coach mora would say "playoffs? playoffs?" our team desperately needs to find a win!

forget a win, our team needs to find first downs. i mean damn.

i can't believe it has gone down to this........

queen carl needs to go!!! we cannot take any more of his hogwash...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just thinking last night what a good White House Press Secretary Carl Peterson would make...

Smarmy? Check.
    A liar? Check.
    Inherent disdain for pesky journalists asking questions that hit a little too close to home? BIG check.

Someone call Washington. I think we've finally got a plan to get King Carl out of here. ;-)

Leeana, not to rain on your parade, but your Chiefs are way better than my dumb-a$$ 49ers. Not only does our O-line suck, and our QB, but we don't even have a TE or a single WR for a bright spot. Our entire offense reeks. The only bright spot on the entire roster at this point is Patrick Willis...ummm 1 guy a defense doesn't make.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Leeana, not to rain on your parade, but your Chiefs are way better than my dumb-a$$ 49ers. Not only does our O-line suck, and our QB, but we don't even have a TE or a single WR for a bright spot. Our entire offense reeks. The only bright spot on the entire roster at this point is Patrick Willis...ummm 1 guy a defense doesn't make.
    i apologize on that one rbedgood.... i have to agree with you on the 49ers stinkin it up this year but still there is another team in the nfc more worse. im not gonna mention any names.. lol

but i was referring the chiefs to afc teams. heheeeehe

atleast the 49ers have seen a playoff win and some good teams in the past few years...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have stopped watching his press conferences this year.

Herm makes me want to rip my hair out, and strangle my cats!!!

I can't take him anymore!!!

Sniper rifle please!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

herm edward's press conferences make me want to kill a parrot.

I read this in the conference:

“Blame me. OK. If you want to blame somebody blame the head coach. It’s on me. I’m the coach so it’s on me. So you don’t have to blame any more players, or have to blame people in the organization. You can blame the head coach. That’s where it starts and that’s where it ends. I’m OK with that. I’m a big boy. I’ve been in the league a long time and I know how it works. So, if you want to blame somebody blame the head coach.”

OK Herm, I blame you, now can you please bow out gracefully and make room for a real coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I read this in the conference:

“Blame me. OK. If you want to blame somebody blame the head coach. It’s on me. I’m the coach so it’s on me. So you don’t have to blame any more players, or have to blame people in the organization. You can blame the head coach. That’s where it starts and that’s where it ends. I’m OK with that. I’m a big boy. I’ve been in the league a long time and I know how it works. So, if you want to blame somebody blame the head coach.”

OK Herm, I blame you, now can you please bow out gracefully and make room for a real coach!
    Wow.

You mean he is finally taking responsibility?

I'll be damned.

I'm speechless.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

alright so he is taking the blame.

does that mean he's stepping down?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast