Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside info

Default Inside info

Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

so drink up!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    ...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.
    Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!
    #1....i agree with you on your inside knowledge, i think you are right, unfortunately.

#2. in defense to the new guy...an average person would question someone posting on the internet saying that they have inside info. you are right, he doesnt know you, but he was very much in the right to question. most people making clames on the internet truly are bogus, you are a rare exception.

EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!
    Last edited by timsatt1; 12-12-2007 at 12:11 AM.

I did not mean to insult you.

We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!

must be good to be tony. yes i am jealous.

Oh great tammie...

I searched that just for you because you're having a bad day.

Let the gay jokes begin...

Sigh...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh great tammie...

Sigh...

Hahahah tammie outed HH!! HH spent 2 hours looking for shirtless pictures of tony g HAHAHAHAHAH GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    must be good to be tony. yes i am jealous.
    Yeah, but Tony only looks good in red and skin. You on the other hand tim, will look good in Titan Blue this weekend, Lions blue next week and jet green the following.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oh great tammie...

Sigh...

i cant believe you looked up that picture......

and tammie i cant believe you put HH out on front street like that...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, but Tony only looks good in red and skin. You on the other hand tim, will look good in Titan Blue this weekend, Lions blue next week and jet green the following.

HAHAHA good one....but actually i feel like i am cheering on the 2008-09 chiefs by cheering for the 2007-08 chiefs to lose.

so maybe the chiefs are getting new uniforms next year and maybe i can be the early bird and get their 08-09 jersey with coach cowler printed on the back and maybe i can wear it to the remaining games this year.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast